Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

twist3d

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 18, 2020
Today was a long day!

FInished to test the loop, and everything is working perfectly!

The Pump is super silent between 60 and 80%!

I still hate the chipset temps. They stay always between 70 and 85, it depends from idle and load. Hoping for the B550 or maybe switching to the Gigabyte?

But man, this is my first GPU on water, and it's INCREDIBLE how much stay cool compared on air!!

Tomorrow maybe i will test the DC-LT to see the difference in temp. noise and flow!

So in this loop are you just going from cpu -> gpu -> rad?

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
So in this loop are you just going from cpu -> gpu -> rad?
Yep, and again Rad to CPU.
I’ve tried the DC-LT. is quieter that the DDC310, BUT, obviously it is moving less water. The CPU temp are the same. But the GPU is 5/7 degrees warmer under load, and the fittings are hotter as well.
But I like the more clean setup with the Eisbaer Solo LT.

When I will receive the case I can do more test. I was thinking to add a second DC-LT pump using the Alohaccol DC-LT 40 reservoir connected between the GPU out and the Radiator.

Theai

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
I am considering building this system https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/gDLbyk and I am not sure what will be the best option as far as later on moving (if is possible) to a custom loop with a 240 radiator (cpu & gpu). The cases that I have in mind are NCASE M1, T1, and C4. Not sure if there is enough room on the T1 to accommodate the custom loop

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
240mm rads aren’t officially supported in the T1. If you want to build a custom loop it’ll be easier to do it in the M1. Or you can wait for the test shippers that are doing a custom loop to let us know how it went.

Theai

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
240mm rads aren’t officially supported in the T1. If you want to build a custom loop it’ll be easier to do it in the M1. Or you can wait for the test shippers that are doing a custom loop to let us know how it went.
I am consider using the LT240, this one seams to fit perfectly. Not sure if the pump will be able to handle the GPU and if there is enough room to add the GPU block too

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
I am consider using the LT240, this one seams to fit perfectly. Not sure if the pump will be able to handle the GPU and if there is enough room to add the GPU block too

This video will help answer some of your questions I think. He’s not using the right rad, and he acknowledges that, but as far as everything fitting you should have no problem. Not sure how much gpu water blocks vary, but he had problems with the fittings being a little too big to close the side panel.

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
I would like to throw a heatsink of my gpu. Do we know if the morpehus 2 fits yet in 3 slot config then 240 LT aio on other side if it is struggle custom tubing isn't that big a deal.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
I would like to throw a heatsink of my gpu. Do we know if the morpehus 2 fits yet in 3 slot config then 240 LT aio on other side if it is struggle custom tubing isn't that big a deal.
The tried and Morpheus with slim fan doesn’t fit!

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018

I think it had been confirmed the Morpheus won’t fit.
I do have an accelero 3 here. I could do a mock up when my case arrives and let you know if that one fits

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2020-02-24 : "Sidearmd" brand name is a problem for Shopify and Bank Account, b/c it's too close to weapons / guns and etc.

Shopify just told us they are closing the payment processing gateway because the business violates their T&C B.5. I been fighting them for the last week explaining that this is for a computer case, but they won't change their decision. I suspect the name "Sidearmd" is too close to guns and weapons for their taste.

My Banker also wants me to change the name because it's too close to weapons.

New name then.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Update 2020-02-24 : "Sidearmd" brand name is a problem for Shopify and Bank Account, b/c it's too close to weapons / guns and etc.

Shopify just told me they are closing my payment processing gateway because the business violates their T&C B.5. I been fighting them for the last week explaining this is a computer case, but they won't change their decision. I suspect the name Sidearmd is too close to guns and weapons for their taste.

New name anyone?
Maybe SA.Design? You're already using it in the 240AIO Case thread, so maybe that could work?

SA.D?

F7IN

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020

Shopify just told us they are closing the payment processing gateway because the business violates their T&C B.5. I been fighting them for the last week explaining that this is for a computer case, but they won't change their decision. I suspect the name "Sidearmd" is too close to guns and weapons for their taste.

New name then.
That's a rough one for sure.

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017

Shopify just told me they are closing my payment processing gateway because the business violates their T&C B.5. I been fighting them for the last week explaining this is a computer case, but they won't change their decision. I suspect the name Sidearmd is too close to guns and weapons for their taste.

New name anyone?

Strange that they couldn't simply look at the product to verify that it indeed is not a firearm.

As far as names go, maybe something relating to the flexibility of the modular compartments? Flex'd, Morph, ModulR or something

chinyang

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2018

New name then.

Theme: stealthy looks and versatile
Taipan T1 (black Taipan snake)

Theme: Terminator movie
Xterminator T1

Theme: Black/silver build
Eclipse T1

Last edited:

pyroxide

Caliper Novice
Aug 14, 2019

New name then.
I would double down on the name: Seitenwaffed or Armad.
Something not English.

Reactions: Sh0ckwaveFlash