Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Nyanino

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 29, 2020
Really looking forward to building in this case when you launch! Excited to see some of the accessories that come out of the case as well. It looks like on the back of the case there's a G14 hole, wondering if this could be blocked with something. Both the holes are for power button orientation, right?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
New question! Will it be possible to set the case in 3 slot GPU mode, use a 2 slot card, and leave a channel behind the card for cable hiding/management?
Good question. I doubt it? But I'm not sure. I think you could maybe use the 2 slot standoff for the PCIe riser and use it in 3 slot mode and get space behind the GPU for cables.
If I remember, I'll check once I get mine and let you know, or someone else can do that because I'll probably get my case a lot later than others.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Today was a long day!

FInished to test the loop, and everything is working perfectly!

The Pump is super silent between 60 and 80%!

I still hate the chipset temps. They stay always between 70 and 85, it depends from idle and load. Hoping for the B550 or maybe switching to the Gigabyte?

But man, this is my first GPU on water, and it's INCREDIBLE how much stay cool compared on air!!

Tomorrow maybe i will test the DC-LT to see the difference in temp. noise and flow!

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Ive read that Asus has been forgetting to put thermal pads under the chipset heatsinks of the x570 boards. Might be worth having a look to be sure.
Mine has it, I’ve also replaced it, but nothing has changed. The fan does anything, just noise

• Sad
Reactions: Sh0ckwaveFlash

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Today was a long day!

I still hate the chipset temps. They stay always between 70 and 85, it depends from idle and load. Hoping for the B550 or maybe switching to the Gigabyte?

But man, this is my first GPU on water, and it's INCREDIBLE how much stay cool compared on air!!

Tomorrow maybe i will test the DC-LT to see the difference in temp. noise and flow!

Which radiator is that?

F7IN

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
I've been checking this thread for shipping/ preorder dates since January. Finally decided to just make an account for here so I can get a notification instead. Can't wait to have an SFX case that'll hold my Strix 2070s

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 29, 2017
Today was a long day!

What pump/block are you using there?

Hardly

Chassis Packer
Nov 26, 2019
Has any test-shippers gotten a shipping confirmation? Getting paranoid over putting the wrong information in the order haha..

haroldngkh

Chassis Packer
Feb 9, 2020
Will the AORUS 5700XT fit in the Sidearmd? Website says to remove 15-20mm from 140mm max GPU height due to the PCIe riser. The AORUS is 123mm tall.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
Has any test-shippers gotten a shipping confirmation? Getting paranoid over putting the wrong information in the order haha..
Nothing yet! I'm sure logistics are proving to be challenging, and the fact that the power button manufacturer came through at the last minute makes me think we might also be waiting on that. I know @Wahaha360 gave us the option to PM him if we wanted to wait, but I know I personally would've held everything up for the sake of saving on shipping costs. There's no reason to not wait a week and only pay for shipping once vs twice.

Theai

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2020
Is it possible to know when the preorder is open?. Are they going to make some changes to the case to make enought room for the 240 and fans to fit

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Will the AORUS 5700XT fit in the Sidearmd? Website says to remove 15-20mm from 140mm max GPU height due to the PCIe riser. The AORUS is 123mm tall.
Actually, it says to allow 15-20mm for the gpu’s power connectors. The power connectors on that card seem to be a bit recessed, so I’m guessing you should be ok.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2020-03-02 : Waiting for power button to arrive this week before shipping to Test Shipping Candidates!

Australia, Wyd4
Austria, Cyberratchet
Canada, johannbl
Denmark, fabio
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux
Germany, theexplainer
Japan, hengster
South Korea, ahs8225
Italy, Metroversal
Malaysia, chinyang
Netherlands, Floris
Poland, bynio
Portugal, nulio
Saudi Arabia, darky122
Singapore, heckinwoofer
Spain, prava
Sweden, hardly
Taiwan, Thermo *special consideration, working on a T1 accessory
Turkey, cablez
New Zealand, tyen
Norway, Stigth
Ukraine, denys_349
United Kingdom, Goatee
USA - California, bpark919
USA - NYC/CT/MA, Kundahli
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, PBJ *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, Brude27 *special consideration, many posts on thread
USA - Other, pslate *special consideration, custom cables for T1
Uzbekistan, Basriy *shipping to Uzbekistan is exotic to me

FWIW, the power button is flat and flush to the back of the case, which makes it at least unique among Vandal Switches, which typically protrudes out of the mounting surface. In case you are wondering, yes, it can be used on other cases with 16mm hole cut out as well - so it's not custom to the point of incompatible.

PBJ

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 6, 2019
Update 2020-03-02 : Waiting for power button to arrive this week before shipping to Test Shipping Candidates!

Australia, Wyd4
Austria, Cyberratchet
Canada, johannbl
Denmark, fabio
Finland, Benihana
France, Vaux
Germany, theexplainer
Japan, hengster
South Korea, ahs8225
Italy, Metroversal
Malaysia, chinyang
Netherlands, Floris
Poland, bynio
Portugal, nulio
Saudi Arabia, darky122
Singapore, heckinwoofer
Spain, prava
Sweden, hardly
Taiwan, Thermo *special consideration, working on a T1 accessory
Turkey, cablez
New Zealand, tyen
Norway, Stigth
Ukraine, denys_349
United Kingdom, Goatee
USA - California, bpark919
USA - NYC/CT/MA, Kundahli
USA - Texas, Navic
USA - Texas, DrHudacris *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, PBJ *special consideration, many posts thread
USA - Other, Brude27 *special consideration, many posts on thread
USA - Other, pslate *special consideration, custom cables for T1
Uzbekistan, Basriy *shipping to Uzbekistan is exotic to me

FWIW, the power button is flat and flush to the back of the case, which makes it at least unique among Vandal Switches, which typically protrudes out of the mounting surface. In case you are wondering, yes, it can be used on other cases with 16mm hole cut out as well - so it's not custom to the point of incompatible.
Gonna be worth the wait!

EDIT: Please let us now when you have a new shipping estimate

Last edited:
Reactions: Brude27 and race2c

AMv8-1day

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 13, 2017
Q4/2020 on the other models?
Is that just a rough guesstimate while you deal with the uncertainty of production/shipping right now? Or are you planning to step back and concentrate on other projects for a minute?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Q4/2020 on the other models?
Is that just a rough guesstimate while you deal with the uncertainty of production/shipping right now? Or are you planning to step back and concentrate on other projects for a minute?

Guesstimate while I deal with production for next batch of Black T1 with Mesh.

Reactions: AMv8-1day