Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Cyberratchet

Cable Smoosher
Oct 24, 2018
Congrats man, could you share the infos (shipping time, cost, etc etc.) for austria with me when you've recieved the package? i was one of the other two contestants :)

@Wahaha360 btw: why is optimum tech calling the case sidearm and not sidearmd, as you've answered someone a while ago? have you talked to him about that? ?

Sure man, I'll send you a PM when I get the case.

Reactions: itsmichael

nulio

Trash Compacter
Jan 30, 2020
I'm super excited to be able to test the shipping and getting the case. Thank you!

Crossing my fingers to not get slapped with customs.

Quick question to confirm. No power button option means there's no front-side-ish panel and the button is behind?

Edit: ninja'ed

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Anyhow I have a question for you @Wahaha360 : is the Power Button included or not? It's ok if not, but it was included in OptimumTech's video.

Quick question to confirm. No power button option means there's no front-side-ish panel and the button is behind?

The power button is not included because the factory is closed due to the virus, so we can't get them until April.

The power button is a 16mm vandal switch.

I will ship the power button to you guys separately when we get them, but that's April.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
For those that want a temporary power switch, I just ordered one of these. It should come from within EU rather than China and is pretty cheap including the shipping. Just a question of making it black to blend in ;)

On an unrelated note, as a watercooling n00b, why is there a single hole in the rear of the case and not two (inlet & outlet) or is the idea to remove the power switch and use that? If so, how would you then turn the PC on. Probably missing something super basic!

Metroversal

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 5, 2017
I just can't do the non-uniformity of the panels. It's the exact reason I dislike the sliger sm5XX series so much. With that said the slot side panels look awesome. Just not with the circular top panel.
I'm not a huge fan of the slot side panel either, but thankfully we should have different options!
1) Mesh Panels (default)
2) Slot Panels
3) Tempered Glass Panels

Vaux

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 12, 2018
Update 2020-02-26 : Test Shipping Order URL sent via PM.
So obviously they would have been an idiot who forgot one step, and it's me ?
I forgot to put the third point in the form (order #SD1013 ), the good side is that now we know we can't edit details of an order, also the support mail isn't working (but I suppose it's on purpose)

If that cause any issue cancel it, I will re-do it in the morning, sorry for the inconvenience :/

For the curious, the shipping cost to france is 30$

EDIT: I've redone the order ( #SD1026 ), you can cancel the other one (or this one if you have already validated the other one), sorry again for the inconvenience :/

Last edited:

pwnedundies

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 9, 2019
I'm not a huge fan of the slot side panel either, but thankfully we should have different options!
1) Mesh Panels (default)
2) Slot Panels
3) Tempered Glass Panels
Agreed. That's the best part but i was looking for something more rigid down the line than the mesh side panel and glass will be a no go for me

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
@Wahaha360 since this is a test, what kind of information are you looking for from our end?

BTW I have a suggestion: sometimes it is easier if the shipping information is just a general blank space instead of "street", "company" etc because some places are a bit complicated and you can address it perfectly with a big blank space rather than separated lines that you don't know in which order will be printed.

PS: I hope I didn't forget to enter my nickname in the appropriate space. My order now doesn't show it, so no way to check for it XD

Reactions: Bausa and PBJ

prava

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 21, 2017
All ordered and paid.

Looking forward to see how much I get import dutied into the UK!

I believe every euro resident is touching wood, crossing fingers and hoping for the best (I know I am). As I'm sending the case to where I work, I'll place 100€ in an envelope for whatever happens, just in case.

Reactions: Goatee

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
My experience is that in some cases It appears to depend on the description and declared value.

In other cases luck (or lack of) seems to play just as much of a role.