Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
The virus situation is hitting China pretty hard. Even if you somehow manage to secure a pre-order slot without the server dying, i would not be surprised if there are more delays. Even Apple are having problems...

This is actually the bigger problem. Even if I make more T1, the shipping situation in China is unknown at the moment, so I will just have inventory sitting in warehouse.

gombreak

Efficiency Noob
May 7, 2019
Great to see this is doing so well. I'll be holding off on the first revision to wait for the two-tone. Seeing this design so well documented by O.T. was worth the wait in itself though

Reactions: DrHudacris

Wyd4

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 21, 2018
Yeah some really serious real world issues for people over there that greatly outweigh our need to get hands on a case.

I am stoked for you that this is taking off. It really is a fantastic case. Looking forward to getting my hands on one, whenever that may be once the world calms down.

Xaeons

Caliper Novice
Nov 20, 2019
That Optimum Tech video sold me on this case, but I'll have to wait till May or December to buy me one of these. Then sell my Steck.

How and from where will the case be shipped? Is it through FedEx or DHL? Will these be shipped from China?

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018
Congrats on the great review. I can assume a ton of work has gone into designing this case and I hope it will pay off both financially and emotionally. It's also great to see another success story here on the forums.

I await expectantly future production runs (especially the two tone) and more info on EU residents having payed or skipped customs on their shipments.

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017
By the way, what is maximum GPU height please?
My sweet gpu is 140mm tall (MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X)...I fear it's too tall for sidearm T1.

Is PCIe riser pcie gen 3 or gen 4 please?

I recall it being Gen-3.

I've got the same card and would be interested to know if it fits.

DoubleTheQ

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 29, 2019
Will there be an option to purchase the alternate color front panels and/or the alternate side panels on their own separately later on?

osi1

Cable Smoosher
Feb 5, 2020
Hi,
yes, I'm just here because of the review video, but that doesn't change the fact that this case is fantastic and very outstanding.
Just want to thank the creator for his efforts.
I hope I can support him by buying it soon.

Regards

Roen

Trash Compacter
Feb 20, 2018
I will post the new Aluminum Panel design once I confirm we can actually make it, it's fresh.

Swamped for current production at the moment, but will look into it.

I assume the Aluminum Panel is better for transport in a backpack than the mesh side panels?

Additionally, you mention that the 120 mm AIO can outperform the 240 mm AIO. Are you referring to the Corsair 120 vs the Alphacool LT240? What side by side data are you drawing that conclusion from? The Youtube review used a 9900K @ 4.9 GHz, assuming unlimited power draw and using Blender AVX2. The temp chart on this post used 9900K @ 4.6 GHz, 240W power draw limit and unknown stress test app. I'm sure you can infer the relative ranking but I was wondering if you could provide more details on how the 240 AIOs were tested in your earlier post.

Last edited:

HFoletto

Chassis Packer
Apr 7, 2019
I've been lurking this thread for about 6 months or so, and I always thought this would be the ultimate sff case! I mean, sub 10L, able to greatly cool a 9900K and 3 slot full size GPU? Also, it's by far the best looking case I've ever seen.

However I'll pass this first batch and wait for the space gray color option. I already have a Dan Case A4-SFX v4 working just perfectly and I really prefer space gray over black. Hopefully the space gray offers the aluminum panel design :D

Nonetheless, thank you and congrats, @Wahaha360, you achieved something truly amazing!

Best wishes.

nulio

Trash Compacter
Jan 30, 2020
It's awesome seeing the hype, I hope everything goes great and you can deliver the product as close to your vision as possible and without major hiccups due to Corona situation.

Quick double question:
- Do you plan a version where the side panel is completely symmetric?
- And a slightly wider version that would allow for more options? (70mm cpu coolers and 3 slot gpu, better cable management and/or disks with additional bracket between MB and GPU, etc)

Roen

Trash Compacter
Feb 20, 2018
By the way, what is maximum GPU height please?
My sweet gpu is 140mm tall (MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X)...I fear it's too tall for sidearm T1.

Is PCIe riser pcie gen 3 or gen 4 please?

Use low profile adapters from Moddiy or ultra LP adapters from Kareon.