Fill the void: a Cerberus-X Workstation - EATX+7980XE+Double Rad Waterloop+Quadro+2 Titan V!!!

MarcParis

Spatial Philosopher
Apr 1, 2016
And soon a DAN case with the Titan RTX! (Waiting for the REV1.1 of your case!)
Ahahaha, suddenly not enough to be an investor!
Everything is to speed up my work! From home and from my office!
Definitely those are not gaming setups, but professional ones...completely different point of view..;)

Eager to see dan case..:)

ps : no loque ghost setup with full watercooling?..(like jays2cents?)

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Definitely those are not gaming setups, but professional ones...completely different point of view..;)

Eager to see dan case..:)

ps : no loque ghost setup with full watercooling?..(like jays2cents?)
Naaa, I like as well proportios, and the JayZ setup is a Frankenstein (with that final size, I would prefer to go with a NCase M1 or a new Streacom DA2).

I did one setup in the Nouovolo Steck, only the CPU. Was an amazing rig, but from there i’ve started to be interested in shrinking more and more and check the limit of the 9900k and of those cases.

It’s the reason why now it is on the DAN Case, still the best between the sandwich style config, supporting a lot of other products like HDplex etc (is the third revision of course).
It’s s joy mount and dismount setups from that case! The space is perfect to work with. (Waiting the C4, seems to be a killer case!)

One things that all of these miss is just 1 fan on top of the motherboard to force the exhaust. This 15mm they should find a way to have it!

Now I’ve it under a 120mm AIO, that seems is managing at 95% the 9900k! And for me is an opportunity to play with the DC-AC PSU world.

Waiting for an HDplex 400W for the current rig with an Nvidia 2070 and already have a 600W 19V G-Unique modified Dell Brick (the quality of this IS INSANE!!)

And waiting a Dynamo Combo 200+360W and a G-Unique 600/700W 12V + a modified 12V Dell brick with the same power rated 80 Titanium always from Gury to use with the Titan RTX.

This External PSU for tiny case are a life saver!

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcParis