DAN C4-SFX

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
Assuming I can get a case soonish, I'm planning on the SS135 on top of a 7900X in eco mode, 2x140mm Arctic slim fans intaking above a 6950XT OEM version, with a 140x25mm Arctic exhaust on the side. I think I'll turn the SS135 fan to intake from the rear. Not sure if I'll try to add a filter on the back or not yet.
I would like to utilize the 4090 fan exhaust shroud to hold up the GPU. Given that you can take the shroud part off, should be nice and easy. I appreciate the fact that the GPU is "upside down" meaning all backplates should be in the same place, meaning you don't need to have the GPU bracket adjustable like it is on my NCase.

caine22xx

Efficiency Noob
Aug 30, 2021
Factory is in China. Only office is left in Taiwan.

The main problem is that there are no units left in China. All are shiped to my resellers. Maybe you can order in Japan to save shipping costs?
Any reseller in Taiwan or can we directly order from Lian-Li ?

Thanks

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
C14S two Silentwings 4 140mm exhaust. For me the best looking option.

Last edited:
Reactions: prideauxdc

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Any reseller in Taiwan or can we directly order from Lian-Li ?

Thanks
I doubt it. Lian Li is just responsible for the manufacturing and should have nothing to do with sales.

Actually, maybe Dan can tell me the address of the factory so that I can sneak in at night and fetch an unit. This aint stealing as I most certainly will leave the money behind on the table. :-D

Antioch

Trash Compacter
Oct 15, 2019
@dondan is the C4-SFX available directly through Dirac or do they only resell to other retailers? If they only resell, which retailers can it be purchased directly from?

mikejmcfarlane

Average Stuffer
Apr 19, 2022
Assuming I can get a case soonish, I'm planning on the SS135 on top of a 7900X in eco mode, 2x140mm Arctic slim fans intaking above a 6950XT OEM version, with a 140x25mm Arctic exhaust on the side. I think I'll turn the SS135 fan to intake from the rear. Not sure if I'll try to add a filter on the back or not yet.
I would like to utilize the 4090 fan exhaust shroud to hold up the GPU. Given that you can take the shroud part off, should be nice and easy. I appreciate the fact that the GPU is "upside down" meaning all backplates should be in the same place, meaning you don't need to have the GPU bracket adjustable like it is on my NCase.
Moving from a tower case with air filters, to the Dan A4-H20 with no air filters, is a bit of a change. More case cleaning going to be required:-) What are you thinking for your filter options?

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
Moving from a tower case with air filters, to the Dan A4-H20 with no air filters, is a bit of a change. More case cleaning going to be required:-) What are you thinking for your filter options?
Demci has made filter kits for the M1 and Dan A4, so I'd probably see what they have. I don't mind a bit of work to customize if need be, since they don't yet have a C4 case kit.

MrTorgue

Cable Smoosher
Sep 2, 2020
Has anyone looked at the DeepCool Assassin IV and whether its monolith block will fit? Measurements are 144 x 147 x 164mm, a D12L is 145 x 125 x 113mm. C14S is 142 x 140 x 163mm with fans installed, which is closest to the Assassin IV and is confirmed to fit in the C4, right?

Assassin IV looks amazing aesthetically, and the Assassin 3 had excellent cooling performance... so fingers crossed!

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
Has anyone looked at the DeepCool Assassin IV and whether its monolith block will fit? Measurements are 144 x 147 x 164mm, a D12L is 145 x 125 x 113mm. C14S is 142 x 140 x 163mm with fans installed, which is closest to the Assassin IV and is confirmed to fit in the C4, right?

Assassin IV looks amazing aesthetically, and the Assassin 3 had excellent cooling performance... so fingers crossed!
Well that looks really nice and will cool anything, but might you run into VRM clearance issues on some mobos? It does say the fans can be repositioned which is nice, so this might actually work in a lot of configurations. Here's hoping it releases soon and someone can try it!

Albatross1486

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2023
Looking at that Deepcool makes me wonder if one could built a little frame around the towers with magnets in the corners, and have magnets on the fan frames so you can just click them into place rather than fiddling with clips and such. I guess I'm dreaming but...even having magnets that screw into a fan would mean you could adapt any fan that way. Don't shake your PC I guess, but that seems like good advice anyway.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
@dondan is the C4-SFX available directly through Dirac or do they only resell to other retailers? If they only resell, which retailers can it be purchased directly from?
Idk.
Would love to know the answer to this as well!

The MSI RTX 4080 Gaming should fit.

The DeepCool Assassin IV will be 164mm in height so it will not fit.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Update:

After many years of dev hell, different iterations, concepts and prototypes the C4-SFX is nearly here. On the 16th may 2023 – 16:00 german time the ride comes to an end. If you are wondering what time it will be for you location, just visit www.dan-cases.com landing page to see the real time count down.

The case will be available through our partner stores. European customers are able to buy from Caseking. International customers can order from OverclockerUK or ComputerOrbit. Last named does offer special well prices DAN-Cases shipping tariffs. Note: For 3th party country customers the local UK VAT will be removed from the total price on check-out!

Within the next weeks/days we will see some reviews from our launch media partners:

Thank you for your help, support and patience

Regards
Daniel