DAN C4-SFX

D90

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2017
Well, as long as the product page say 2022., there is no reason to think it wont be in 2022.
They’re right. There is no way it will be out this year. That might not be a bad thing as the new gpus will be out and everyone can see how these increased power draws hold up in sff cases.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Here is a small update:

C4-SFX - Samples are rdy mid of May.
Manual - currently in the making (need 4 weeks)
Sample tests - 2 weeks
CE, RoHs and EAR - after sample tests (up to 6 weeks)
Product pictures will be made after sample tests

After this i am rdy for reseller orders.

tangoak

Cable Smoosher
Aug 23, 2019
Here is a small update:

C4-SFX - Samples are rdy mid of May.
Manual - currently in the making (need 4 weeks)
Sample tests - 2 weeks
CE, RoHs and EAR - after sample tests (up to 6 weeks)
Product pictures will be made after sample tests

After this i am rdy for reseller orders.
Excellent! I have been waiting for any info about schedule.

Reactions: DrHudacris

Flydommo

What's an ITX?
New User
May 18, 2022
Can't wait for the C4 to come out. Triple slot is the absolute maximum for a SFF case in my opinion. There are a truckload of powerful cards that will fir in, including some of the upcoming generation of graphics cards. The beauty of building in an SFF case is to find the perfect subjective compromise between volume/desk space, performance, temperature, noise, functionality and aesthetics. The C4 is poised to become one of the premier choices in the field to be sure!

D90

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2017
Can't wait for the C4 to come out. Triple slot is the absolute maximum for a SFF case in my opinion. There are a truckload of powerful cards that will fir in, including some of the upcoming generation of graphics cards. The beauty of building in an SFF case is to find the perfect subjective compromise between volume/desk space, performance, temperature, noise, functionality and aesthetics. The C4 is poised to become one of the premier choices in the field to be sure!
4080 is rumored to be 400w +… I doubt there will be many 3 slot versions of it. Perhaps 3.5 slot but I highly doubt 3 slot unfortunately.

MortuZ

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 2, 2021
I'm getting a bit confused about the GPU compatability part, would a card like the ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3070 V2 fit in this case?

SH04YB

Chassis Packer
Jan 30, 2022
is the iceman cooler pump/res combo the only pump/res combo supported for the c4, if not does the ek quantum kinetic flt 80 ddc pwm pump/res combo work aswell?

Last edited:

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015

Arrived today <3