DAN C4-SFX

Aleksander

Trash Compacter
Jul 16, 2020
@dondan Will Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 280mm V.2 radiator fit with GPU in sandwich mode?

edit: And is it possible to modify 140mm fan in such way that it dont collide with the side panel clip?

Last edited:

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: Hiid and Aleksander

Hiid

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 29, 2021
With 143mm in width it will be a very close fit but it should work.

If you cut the corner of the 140mm fan it will fit.
What's the max radiator + fan thickness in the same configuration? i.e. the distance from the bottom to the motherboard edge.

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
Samples are now rdy to ship. I will start with Optimum and Linus.
Can you make sure Linus actually spreads good information about the case and the compatibility? I get that they are an entertainment channel more so these days, and that having your case featured on there is great for exposure. They just gloss over a lot of things and don’t properly plan out builds in SFF cases they review so it leads to people thinking that SFF is extremely hard or not doable to beginners.

i could be off base on my criticism of LTT and how they review SFF cases, but I feel with better planning on their end they can be better.

Reactions: ellroy80

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
On the A4-SFX he did a great job. Like the last cooperation i will send him all important information and example configurations. I hope he will do two video:

Crazy Build: Epyc 64c, 280 AIO, deep itx and RTX A6000.
Review: Ryzen 16c, 280AIO, RTX 3080 (classic & sandwich)

threestripevida

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 28, 2017
On the A4-SFX he did a great job. Like the last cooperation i will send him all important information and example configurations. I hope he will do two video:

Crazy Build: Epyc 64c, 280 AIO, deep itx and RTX A6000.
Review: Ryzen 16c, 280AIO, RTX 3080 (classic & sandwich)

I agree he did a good job on the A4 review. Hopefully he continues that with the C4-SFX.

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Can you make sure Linus actually spreads good information about the case and the compatibility? I get that they are an entertainment channel more so these days, and that having your case featured on there is great for exposure. They just gloss over a lot of things and don’t properly plan out builds in SFF cases they review so it leads to people thinking that SFF is extremely hard or not doable to beginners.

i could be off base on my criticism of LTT and how they review SFF cases, but I feel with better planning on their end they can be better.
They did an impressive job on the Loque Raw S1 recently, so they might have started to understand basics like "check if your GPU and CPU cooler are compatible".