DAN C4-SFX - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
Today I ordered the first part for the C4-SFX.

Oooooh nice!!!
Are you going to watercool it?

AbdullahQuan

Cable Smoosher
Apr 29, 2018
Is the only difference between the Alphacool Eisbaer LT360 & LT240 the number of fans?
Do these water coolers come with the mounting brackets for the CPU?
Please could someone post a how to video guide for installing this cooler on a Ryzen 2600X (Sorry I've never touched water cooling before and this seems a must when I buy this case.
Also how do I get hold of the Kickstart pricing, do I need to fill out a form?
Thanks

rosinbole

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 18, 2018
www.instagram.com
Is the only difference between the Alphacool Eisbaer LT360 & LT240 the number of fans?
Do these water coolers come with the mounting brackets for the CPU?
Please could someone post a how to video guide for installing this cooler on a Ryzen 2600X (Sorry I've never touched water cooling before and this seems a must when I buy this case.
Also how do I get hold of the Kickstart pricing, do I need to fill out a form?
Thanks
It's pretty straight forward, and if I'm not mistaken, instructions come with it in the box. And of course there's mounting gear included, just be sure to check if iif it has am4 support on their website though. It should be somewhere. The difference between the lt360 and lt240 is that the lt360 has a 360mm rad, and the 240, a 240mm rad.

AbdullahQuan

Cable Smoosher
Apr 29, 2018
It's pretty straight forward, and if I'm not mistaken, instructions come with it in the box. And of course there's mounting gear included, just be sure to check if iif it has am4 support on their website though. It should be somewhere. The difference between the lt360 and lt240 is that the lt360 has a 360mm rad, and the 240, a 240mm rad.

Thanks, so out of the 2, will the LT360 be the more powerful cooler for overclocking and fit the C4?
An installation video would still be nice to see and very helpful to newbies like me.

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Thanks, so out of the 2, will the LT360 be the more powerful cooler for overclocking and fit the C4?
An installation video would still be nice to see and very helpful to newbies like me.

It's going to be awhile until any sort of video comes out since he wont have a chassis for another couple weeks.

From what I understand the chassis will fit a maximum 2x120mmm (240mm) rad. Unless the C4 can use its dimensional transcendentalism feature, it probably wont fit.

Last edited:

AbdullahQuan

Cable Smoosher
Apr 29, 2018
Sure so the lt240 is the one to go for.
Thanks a tone for the info.
Does anyone know how I can sign up to get one ordered kick start pricing?
I've googled but cannot find anything.
And I don' want to miss out

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Sure so the lt240 is the one to go for.
Thanks a tone for the info.
Does anyone know how I can sign up to get one ordered kick start pricing?
I've googled but cannot find anything.
And I don' want to miss out
There is nothing yet, but stay tuned via this thread and we'll all hear something soon enough :D. We're all excited and eagerly waiting.

Phill_Stroud

What's an ITX?
Apr 30, 2018
What’s the likelihood of being able to use the eisbaer + eiswolf combination to cool both the cpu and gpu in this? Just trying to plan out different options. Thanks!

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
What’s the likelihood of being able to use the eisbaer + eiswolf combination to cool both the cpu and gpu in this? Just trying to plan out different options. Thanks!
There is 62mm betwixt the CPU and GPU, Aseteks can fit for sure, and that IDcooling one is 36mm on the WB. I couldn't find metric specs on the eisbaer. (I didn't look that hard either (on mobile))

Fledder

Caliper Novice
Oct 21, 2017
Final count down has started, we have entered May.
I must admit I am looking forward signing up for one or two C4's
I never was in favor of tempered glass, but with the presented renders of a C4 with tempered glass I definatly will give it a try (if available).

Reactions: AbdullahQuan

waldoh

Efficiency Noob
Aug 16, 2016
Today I ordered the first part for the C4-SFX.

Not sure how these threads work and if the first post is continuously updated but it mentions the case will support: 30mm rads with 25mm fans, so nzxt kraken x52 will work (need pump control and most AIO don't allow that)?

Also what spacing do we have for ram compatibility? I have Gskill Trident Z RGB, will this fit?

Do we have an ETA to kickstarter?

Last edited:

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
Not sure how these threads work and if the first post is continuously updated but it mentions the case will support: 30mm rads with 25mm fans, so nzxt kraken x52 will work (need pump control and most AIO don't allow that)?

Also what spacing do we have for ram compatibility? I have Gskill Trident Z RGB, will this fit?

Do we have an ETA to kickstarter?
As long as you have the CPU cooler clearance, they should fit within the 62mm height limitation. The X52 has 35mm clearance. TridentZ's are 44mm height. Orient the cooler properly and should be okay?

waldoh

Efficiency Noob
Aug 16, 2016
As long as you have the CPU cooler clearance, they should fit within the 62mm height limitation. The X52 has 35mm clearance. TridentZ's are 44mm height. Orient the cooler properly and should be okay?

Yea I would mount the cooler upside down so pipes don't interfere with ram.

Reactions: rosinbole

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Here are some first shots of the C4-SFX made by Lian Li. I will get more the next days. Keep in mind, that the Window panel screws are not the correct one. Currently you see a acrylic sample of the Window Kit because the tempered glass version isn't done:

With best regards
Daniel Hansen

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
@dondan Thanks for posting the images, that is BRILLIANT news!
Congratulations on getting another case off the drawing board and into the metal
This really is exciting times for C4 progress!
Great work, Dan

*Edit* - I look forward to seeing how the IO side looks and also a photo with the metal panels fitted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.