DAN C4-SFX - old

Status
Not open for further replies.

wykydtronik

Trash Compacter
Jun 26, 2018
Yes it got it back a brand new tian X (pascal).My daughter Mia was born yesterday so currently I am very busy but i have very grat news for you I will stay with side I/O and found a way to make this case bettern than it is! XD

Congrats Dan!

ScarletStar

Caliper Novice
Jan 17, 2018
YAAAYYY a new life

and maybe a new member to our community some day ;)
Congraats! I wish you and Mia all the best. *runs around like a maniac throwing confetti everywhere*

david.giessing

Trash Compacter
Jul 3, 2018
I am of the same opinion too ;)

I know that by the time Dan starts manufacturing, I would buy his case, I decided in the afternoon by comparing all or almost all cases SFF

Edite: There is a dust filter underneath the case?
It was mentioned somewhere that Dan is working with demciflex on some dustfilters. Not sure though if they will be integrated or aftermarket

Reactions: wykydtronik

FAQBytes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 22, 2017
It seems like everything is going well. Take a few weeks off and do what you need to. I'm sure if you need to offload some case stuff, there's people here ready to do your bidding.

Be sure to keep yourself from being overwhelmed. You have a pretty intense 20+ years ahead of you.

SilverFox18

Trash Compacter
Sep 29, 2017
Congrats Dan - a very special time - I am a little older than the majority of this forum and have 3 boys (well they are men now) but I still recall when they arrived safe and sound - it is something you never forget. I bet you and Mrs. Dan are absolutely 'cream crackered' - so do take care of yourselves and little Mia first and foremost… SFF can wait - Best wishes

Reactions: wykydtronik

Sean Crees

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 1, 2017
@dondan Is it possible to have the TG attached without the traditional 4 thumb screws on the side of the case? I saw some cases at computex where they would have a strip of metal along the bottom so it can be slipped into place and then secured with screws on the back of the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.