DAN B4-SFX

Aegyuptus

Cable Smoosher
Jan 4, 2022
I know I'm almost half a year late to reply, but your photoshop skills are on point, and I'd buy that black-white combo case today if it were available on the market.
Edit, because I misunderstood-- I thought you'd photoshopped the black-white one, I failed to see the side strips you were trying to illustrate. I'm an idiot. Sorry!

VR4EVER

Cable Smoosher
Feb 18, 2020
youtu.be
This is sad... I was waiting for the B4 :(
I depends. If the interest is high enough I will continue on it.
Consider me very interested. And also confused since I‘m not on this forum on a regular basis….

I adore your A4 v4.1(just bought a 3080FE to fit in that puppy!).
I saw the A4 h2o but the design is just not what the 4.1 is. (Not to be mean, its just that I absolutely love the rounded shape of the non h2o)
The C4 is to large for me.
The B4 looks just totally right, imho. The look of the larger holes, rounded corners etc. great overall design, imho.

Nonetheless, keep it up. I sure will buy a Dan Case again, whatever comes after my overpowered shoebox!

ScarletNemesis

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 24, 2023
This looks like a much cleaner SSUPD Meshlicious and I'm all for it. Please try to make it so that there is no need for right angled connectors!

I too made an account just to post my excitement for this product.

D90

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 9, 2017
This looks like a much cleaner SSUPD Meshlicious and I'm all for it. Please try to make it so that there is no need for right angled connectors!

I too made an account just to post my excitement for this product.
This case design is dead. Updated B4 is here for now

Reactions: Arboreal

bartfliet

Efficiency Noob
Jan 24, 2023
This case design is dead. Updated B4 is here for now

This really sucks... This design looks way better then the new one imo... Don't get me wrong, the new one is nice, this one is better, love the industrial look of it.

crxss

Caliper Novice
Sep 22, 2022
Just saw this. This one’s design is much better than the new B4. Like a hybrid of the meshilicious and ncase m1evo

bartfliet

Efficiency Noob
Jan 24, 2023
Any way I could convince you to send me the files so I could try to print one for myself? 😅
Just for personal use of course. @dondan

Last edited: