DAN A4-SFX v4.1

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
I (Daniel) have nothing to do with SFFLab. My company is DAN Cases UG and SFFLab is my reseller. For SFFLab you have to contact (Dan @Wahaha360)

Creep

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 2, 2017
Well, you will always have the tubing bulging out of the case a little but when closing the case, they press on the side panel but not that hard, so you can close the case.

Though, the ram height plays a crucial role in this. When the ram is too high, it will obstruct the tubing and closing the case will be impossible. Thats why low profile ram like the corsair LPX is advised when using the 545LC.

Yeah, I purchased the RAM height for the case itself and not with the AIO included (since it was a included after the build was all planned out). Think I'll swap down to some LPX or HyperX 16GB and pocket some money or add an M.2.

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
Interesting MOD:

A Dynatron T318 on AMD Ryzen. I will try it too later this day :)

https://new.qq.com/omn/20181218/20181218A0I6V9.html

kanth

Trash Compacter
Feb 20, 2019
May I ask , I need to order Cables from Cablemod as I believe that guy from Pslate is charging them Ultra expensive... Plus that I'm gonna have extra taxes in my country for them.

So the question is :

24 Pin : 150mm flex Pro 2 Alu Comb
8 Pin EPS : 450mm flex Pro 6 Alu Comb
8 Pin PCie : 250mm flex Pro Bridged 4 Alu Comb

The EPS will be passing around the Redux fan 25mm , all the way via the GPU side and will be passed in the hole of the Plate the Mobo sits on
( I already have it like that )
I'm not sure though if the Pro Cables will pass through that Hole.

The Pcie, I want them to pass from PSU Climbing up and fitting on the 2080ti directly , not via the front panel that some people do.

Any thoughts or anything that I am missing and you can help me before I order something wrong ?
Thanks in advance!

Creep

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 2, 2017
ASUS ROG Strix Z270I + Asetek 545lc

Going off these pictures and this comment

3-pin AIO pump to 4-pin CPU
4-pin Rad. fan to 4-pin AIO pump

Woxys

Chassis Packer
Jan 20, 2016
Did any v1 owners found some good alternatives for the case original feet? Can't even plug a usb stick properly :'(

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
For v3 there was an limited run of cases without a riser. But we made the decision to stop it because many customers wonder why there was not a riser included.

sid21177

Cable-Tie Ninja
Mar 19, 2019
For v3 there was an limited run of cases without a riser. But we made the decision to stop it because many customers wonder why there was not a riser included.

Ah ok - it would have been good to have that option to save some $ if planning to not install a graphics card, especially since the riser is available as an individual part# itself

Is that something that can be considered ?? - if not, oh well :)

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
You can sell the included riser on ebay ;). Currently we do not plan such a version, because the case is created for dedicated GPU usage.

SkyhookJr

Caliper Novice
Jan 14, 2019

Just finished my build guide for the Dan A4 SFX v3. Ran into several issues with my first SFF build and appreciate the help I got from the community. Documented my build in detail. Goal of this system was to make a silent Dan A4 case. This one is inaudible at idle and when doing basic windows tasks - no jet engine here. Here is the link to the Youtube video: .