Thanks for the stl file. I printed it out, and the clips for the riser work well, but the slot spacer I had to cut off the tabs on the top in order to get them in. Not sure if there's another material that would flex more, but PLA doesn't flex nearly enough to get the tabs in.Here is a preview of the A4-SFX gpu_bracket to install bigger GPUs without the side panel. I do not have a 3D printer so maybe someone can test it?
-Just clip in the Slot distance part
-Remove the riser stand offs
- Screw in the right side riser holder with one of the old riser screws
- shift the left side riser holder on the riser itself
- move the riser inside the right holder
- Screw in the left side riser holder with one of the old riser screws
- Use the GPU slot cover to press in the GPU.