Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Now with the SLIM cases in the set of a little paper. The assembly instruction is only online. Let's save the forest together!

Frazhna

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2017
prototype. and instead of the power supply you can install a hard disk 3.5 ":)

I like this new 4.5L version you posted. How much clearance is there for the CPU cooler? I especially like the internal PSU option. What kind of PSU is that?

Jordy

Trash Compacter
Sep 17, 2017
I'm about to order this case. What is the process once i fill in the form? Is it also possible to order a case without the usb port holes on the front?

kevlar

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2017
I'm about to order this case. What is the process once i fill in the form? Is it also possible to order a case without the usb port holes on the front?

I believe if you don't select any front IO accessories in the order form, you won't have any usb ports in the front.

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Yes, if the form does not choose the option with USB ports, then there will be no holes in the front.

NoSk0pz

Average Stuffer
Apr 3, 2017
Is it possible to put feet on this so it can lay horizontal and not choke anything on the underside?

I did some tests and there wasnt really a difference between feet vs no feet (i used books and boxes to raise it up). That said, i put some rubber feet on the bottom because i like the look of the case slightly raised

Edit: i should say i was testing cpu and gpu temps. Also my mobo’s m.2 slot was on top of the board, so a slot on the underside might produce different results

Last edited:

janniktr

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 9, 2017
Does the HDPlex 300W DC-ATX fit? I am confused and don't understand if "DC-ATX up to 40mm" refers to the width or the height.

P

Prophet5

Please fill this form if you want to make an order.
If the form is not available tell us. custommodsff@gmail.com
Batch #7 (5 cases limit). Open for orders until OCTOBER-18. Cases will ship before NOVEMBER-30.
Batch #6 (4 cases sold out). Cases will ship before OCTOBER-30. The order was sent to the factory.
Batch #5 (2 cases sold out). Cases will ship before SEPTEMBER-30. Assembly and painting
Batch #4 (8 cases sold out). Cases will ship before SEPTEMBER-25. Packing and shipping.
Batch #3 (3 cases sold out). Cases were shipped to customers.
Batch #2 (3 cases sold out). Cases were shipped to customers.

Batch #1 (1 cases sold out). Cases were shipped to customers.

Specs:
- CASE Revision 4 PHOTO ALBUM
- Volume: 3.6L (325mm x 185mm x 60mm)
- Weight 1.2kg
- Production: ESI METAL factory (video), swiss solutions «Bystronic»
- The CPU faces up and the GPU faces up
- Material: 1.5mm Aluminium, Powder Coating
- GPU: length <178mm, height <130mm (Giga 1070 Mini and MSI 1070 Aero ITX compatible)
- CPU Cooler: up to 38mm (Noctua NH-L9i)
- RAM: up to 43 mm

- Storage: M.2 only
- SSD/HDD: 2 x 2.5" 5-9mm (+1 x 2.5" 5-7mm If you install a single-slot graphics card)
- PSU: DC-ATX up to 40mm - PicoPSU-160-XT (160W) or G-Unique (from 220W to 400W)
- PCIe riser: LiHeat 300mm B.type
- Price: $179 (Case + PCIe riser + Worldwide Shipping)
- Price: $319 (Case + PCIe riser + PSU G-Unique 400W + Worldwide Shipping)
- Payment method: PayPal

You can choose color and style of venting holes, remove logo etc in the order form.

You need:
- Base unit
ultra slim type 2* M3 nuts
40cm dc-in cable with dedicated 8pin dc jack
30cm 4+4pin cpu cable
40cm 6+2pin pci-e cable(length is counted from dc jack)
30cm 1xsata + 15cm 1xsata
400watts dell brick
- Small mounting socket for CustomMOD case

- Gigabyte GTX 1070 Mini ITX
- MSI GTX 1070 Aero ITX

- Evga GTX 1060 Mini SC
- Zotac GTX 1060 Mini
- PNY GTX 1060
- Gigabyte GTX 1060 Mini ITX
- MSI GTX 1060 Aero ITX

- Evga GTX 1050 Ti Mini SC
- Zotac 1050 Ti Mini
- Zotac 1050 Ti OC Edition
- Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti D5
- MSI GTX 1050 Ti Aero ITX

- XFX RX 460 Slim

update ?

Last edited by a moderator:

kevlar

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2017
Spent two nights putting this thing together. Easily the most difficult case to work in. The first night I thought I had everything done and dusted, but the GPU was not quite aligned with the back cover and I either couldn't plug in or I could plug in but it forced the GPU out of the riser card and thus disconnected. More thoughts in the album itself. I didn't take as many pictures as I'd have liked, I guess I was just a bit too focused on getting my computer back up and running as soon as I could.

Part list:
https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/whw69W

sergiiua

Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
The guys are very busy with the process of assembling and sending. a little later there will be a lot of photos and I will update the first post.