Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

kevlar

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2017
My tracking number no longer shows anything... what is happening? Hit track and it doesn't even show a list of anything at all. Does that mean it's here?

NoSk0pz

Average Stuffer
Apr 3, 2017
My tracking doesnt show on the ukraine website, but it does show on the usps website (same tracking number). Mine shows in transit to my city (twice actually, once from yesterday and once from today)

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
My tracking doesnt show on the ukraine website, but it does show on the usps website (same tracking number). Mine shows in transit to my city (twice actually, once from yesterday and once from today)
Mine still says sitting in NY. I'm starting to get extremely frustrated. Especially if it doesn't change by tomorrow.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
that's strange, especially since they arrived there at the same time o_O
Right?
I opened a support ticket to see if maybe they can figure something out. There's no reason it shouldn't have moved. I'm getting irritated.

kevlar

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2017
My thing said it was leaving the Ukraine since September 4th, and as of yesterday the tracker straight up does not show any status whatsoever anymore. Will give it the benefit of the doubt, it is the weekend after all.

Reactions: W1NN1NG

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
My thing said it was leaving the Ukraine since September 4th, and as of yesterday the tracker straight up does not show any status whatsoever anymore. Will give it the benefit of the doubt, it is the weekend after all.
Glad I'm not the only one having tracking issues. Maybe it'll show its face tomorrow

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
the guys have no reason to panic. more than one parcel was not lost by mail. a little patience and you will be delivered your case. the delivery time can be different. from 7 to 35 days. it depends on the customs.

Reactions: Curiosity

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Agreed.

Tracking on international packages is always funky for me.

Personally mine made it to me in 9 days, but that doesn't mean everyone's will.
Hopefully it shows up today. That'd be cool. I mean I've read plenty from New York isc that they are real bad about not scanning. Packages just showing up
So hopefully I'll have the slip on my door as I won't be home to recieve it if it does come today sadly. Which means it'll be tomorrow.

kevlar

Average Stuffer
Jun 4, 2017
Wonder if international tracking just doesn't work on weekends. Checked this morning and my tracking number worked again. Still "departing" the Ukraine, but I can only assume that something has changed in a week since that status.

NoSk0pz

Average Stuffer
Apr 3, 2017
Shipping update: this morning the case arrived in my city with expected delivery of today. Unfortunately i'm at work all day :(

I'll post some quick pics of it tonight if it gets inside my building

Reactions: Jonny727272

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
They needed a signature for mine if I remember correctly.
I want home when they attempted delivery and had to grab it from the post office.