- Material: 1.5mm Aluminium, Powder Coating
- GPU: length <230mm, height <135mm
- CPU Cooler: up to 60mm
- Storage: 3x SSD/HDD 2.5"
- PSU: SFX / SFX-L
- PCIe riser: LiHeat 200mm B.type
- Сooling: 1x120mm fan front
WATERCOOLING:
120mm Radiators up to 130mm wide, up to 155mm tall. (bequiet SILENT LOOP | 120mm)
Thickness of the radiator + fan should not exceed 60mm

Last edited:

grumpyrobin

Airflow Optimizer
May 11, 2017
I like the design, and I was really hoping that you would make a bigger case.

so it is kind of akward to ask this........
if the GPU is at a right angle to the motherboard....woudln't it be better to just have a standard layout so you can have 130mm cpu cooler clearance?
or is the point of this layout that by saccrificing the cpu height you make more room for the PSU/storage while keeping everything compact?

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com

if the GPU is at a right angle to the motherboard....woudln't it be better to just have a standard layout so you can have 130mm cpu cooler clearance?
or is the point of this layout that by saccrificing the cpu height you make more room for the PSU/storage while keeping everything compact?
Many options considered. It seems this is the most compact. Plus has not seen such a layout.:)

Reactions: Jonny727272

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017

pretty sure the point is for an AiO watercooler tbh or that as such as a fractal kelvin etc

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
NICE.. excellent placement of the GPU on top. Should allow a 1080ti mini. I like the hard drive mounts. Perhaps you can fit a 3.5 inch drive in there. I would want to close off the front of the case though to keep noise to a minimum though.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
If I didn't know any better, you could probably fit a custom water cooled loop in there and have the GPU waterblock show off with a clear top panel!

psycho88

Average Stuffer
Jan 18, 2017
it's nice, but from the position of the GPU, i think i can't use full cover waterblock for my GPU,
i Like the GPU & motherboard position/orientation just like case Flex mini you've made before,
plus with mobo&GPU position in case flex mini, we can show off the GPU & motherboard (with acrylic panels)
sorry for my RIP english