Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

dananglabs

Cable Smoosher
Mar 9, 2017
@dananglabs, did you order your G-Unique by yourself or did you go through @sergiiua? I'm asking because I ordered the full kit from Sergiiua and I don't want to have the same problem as you considering that my pin layout is positioned at the same spot as you.

I ordered batch #2, sergiiua did not offer with PSU that time... so I had to order directly to G-Unique (but with reference from sergiiua). that is why I inform all of you that you need at least 30-40cm for the 6+2 Pin GPU.... dont make mistake. It just my bad luck at that time, maybe sergiiua did not know how much lenght should we need before....

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Gigabyte recently announced it. it will match. The size is like that of Gigabyte 1070 mini.

Thanks for the reply. Have you tried a Gigabyte 1070 yet? I was worried about the top power connector being to tall.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Same here ... Using the exact same card like dananglabs. Its a unclear what the actually cable length is, you kind of hope its the correct 40cm version.
I know when I ordered from gury I odered a "modmini" kit that's what I told him. Mine is almost 40cm. It's like 39 so you guys should be fine

Reactions: AleksandarK

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Just ordered my second case! My first one is still waiting for Intel to launch the 8700T CPU. Next case is slightly modified to be 108x190x190mm, and has a 2.5 SSD slot. Can't wait to get it!

My plan is:

8700T or 8700
32GB DDR4 3200
1080 mini
512GB NVME SSD
4GB 2.5 Inch bulk drive.

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
I did read in a previous page that someone had received theirs even though the tracking still showed it being in the Ukraine. I expect to get it tomorrow or Saturday to be honest.

Reactions: W1NN1NG

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
I did read in a previous page that someone had received theirs even though the tracking still showed it being in the Ukraine. I expect to get it tomorrow or Saturday to be honest.
That's what I'm thinking here honestly. All depends on how customs wants to be though.