Stalled Custom_MOD MINI

b4d_b100d

Chassis Packer
Jul 12, 2017
No update on Batch 6?

* Batch #6 (5 cases sold out). Cases will ship before AUGUST-30. The order was sent to the factory.

The "order was sent to the factory" is showing for several weeks now.
Honestly that's kind of expected. The ones being shipped right now (batch 5), had an original "ship before" date of July 5th.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
No update on Batch 6?

* Batch #6 (5 cases sold out). Cases will ship before AUGUST-30. The order was sent to the factory.

The "order was sent to the factory" is showing for several weeks now.

Yeah, realistically, those will be received at end of October at current rates.

W1NN1NG

King of Cable Management
Jan 19, 2017
Looking foreword to seeing more ModMini builds all!
I have to mod mine the minute I get it to make installing this GPU less of a nightmare. Front panel rivets are coming out and screws and nuts are being installed so I can pull it forward and insert the card then screw it together
Which @Curiosity I'd do the same if I were you so you can get your pci bracket put back on :)

dananglabs

Cable Smoosher
Mar 9, 2017

thats my rig (draft) of customMod 3.24L.

the current condition is 8 pin power of GPU is too short and does not reach the port of GPU. that is why for others, you need at least 30 - 40 cm of 8 pin GPU power cable (NOT 20cm as sergioo instruction). you can see the cable is too short on the last image.

Now I still wait Gury (G-unique) to send another whole set of PSU and additional extension 8 pin cable to me.

for the GPU itself, i can manage to put it inside by removing the bracket first and then install it again.

Btw, where I can find this power button?

regards,

d

Last edited:

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com

thats my rig (draft) of customMod 3.24L.

the current condition is 8 pin power of GPU is too short and does not reach the port of GPU. that is why for others, you need at least 30 - 40 cm of 8 pin GPU power cable (NOT 20cm as sergioo instruction). you can see the cable is too short on the last image.

Now I still wait Gury (G-unique) to send another whole set of PSU and additional extension 8 pin cable to me.

for the GPU itself, i can manage to put it inside by removing the bracket first and then install it again.

Btw, where I can find this power button?

regards,

d

current configuration:
pls confirm for MINI
30cm dc-in cable with dedicated 8pin dc jack
20cm 4+4pin cpu cable
40cm 6+2pin pci-e cable(length is counted from dc jack)
400watts dell brick

You can order the buttons on the aliexpress here.

Ketchup

Trash Compacter
Jul 13, 2016
@dananglabs, did you order your G-Unique by yourself or did you go through @sergiiua? I'm asking because I ordered the full kit from Sergiiua and I don't want to have the same problem as you considering that my pin layout is positioned at the same spot as you.

Reactions: Biowarejak