Closed Cryorig C7 Cu Copper NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my hands on two Cryorig C7 Cu coolers from China. They are in the possession of my TaoBao agent (very reputable company called SuperBuy - confirmed via pics). There is a bit of an "early adopter fee" because of shipping from China, but I figured for a chance to get one of these after they've been postponed so many times in the US/Eu is worth the extra $40 or so... We're looking at a June release date from what I hear. Originally I wanted one for myself and bought two just to sell one to split the shipping with someone... I've since purchased a 545LC and after the struggle of installing that thing in a Dan A4 I have no interest in tearing it down again. Since they're currently in the possession of my TaoBao agent if I have interest in these I will proceed in getting them shipped here (because I like you guys :)). If there is no interest I'll probably just return them honestly... They are sold out everywhere online in China. I wouldn't expect payment until I have them in my hands and I'm not looking to make a profit whatsoever. If anyone is interested in picking one or both of these up let me know! Basically you get to let me take all the risk in getting them here haha.

So as for references: I'm kinda new to SFFF but I've been building for many years and am a very active member on geekhack.org (niche custom mechanical keyboards), /r/hardwareswap and /r/mechmarket. I can give you many references of people I've bought/traded/sold with online as well as having a perfect eBay seller profile with 140 sales and 100% positive feedback.

We're looking at about $90-100/ea shipped in the USA. If you take both it will be about $10-15 less. Pics posted are directly from my TaoBao agent and they're currently at the warehouse. If I decide to get them shipped here there will be around a 5 day ship time via DHL and then I'll ship them out 2-day Priority.

Cheers.

Original TaoBao listing (I obviously didn't pay that price, it's just his "out of stock" price)

TaoBao agent pics:

VegetableStu

Shrink Ray Wielder
Aug 18, 2016
any time limit on how long the agent will hold the item for you? forwarders usually hold it for a max period (e.g. 30 days) before they decide to chuck it away

zacjor

Minimal Tinkerer
Apr 25, 2018
Wait, they don't fit the s4m or Skyreach 4 mini?

The S4 Mini only supports CPU cooler heights of 44mm (I think) and the Skyreach 4 MINI supports 45mm. The Cryorig C7 Cu is 47mm tall. When the Cryorig C7 Cu is available in the US, I'm going to try using a Scythe Slip Stream SY1212SL12H fan with one of these adapters. Should put me right at 45mm height allowing me to fit it in my Skyreach 4 MINI. I'm not sure if it'll beat a Noctua NH-L9a, but I have my fingers crossed.

Parge

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 8, 2015
The S4 Mini only supports CPU cooler heights of 44mm (I think) and the Skyreach 4 MINI supports 45mm. The Cryorig C7 Cu is 47mm tall. When the Cryorig C7 Cu is available in the US, I'm going to try using a Scythe Slip Stream SY1212SL12H fan with one of these adapters. Should put me right at 45mm height allowing me to fit it in my Skyreach 4 MINI. I'm not sure if it'll beat a Noctua NH-L9a, but I have my fingers crossed.

No way will eat beat a NH-L9 - those Scythe fans have the air pressure of a lazy knat.

Reactions: NinoPecorino

nz1070

Minimal Tinkerer
Apr 16, 2018
Can anyone recommend this cooler?, I cancelled my order with amazon due to the mixed reviews on reddit, not being very efficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.