Production CONSOLE and CONSWOLE: entry level 2-slot and 3-slot console cases! [Available Now!]

fsquad

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 17, 2020
Just arrived! Really excited to put it all together, but my CPU cooler doesn't arrive until tomorrow.

Just a note, on mine and with the ASUS ROG Strix x570-i, there's a rivet near the IO panel that seems to block the motherboard from fully seating against the back and lining up the mounting screws. I'm planning to cut / file it down but a head's up in case other people run into this issue.

Anyway, other than that small hiccup I'm really impressed with the fit and finish. Build will be done this weekend and I'll take some pictures after it's all done.

Reactions: Jibbajabbawockers

Xenos

Chassis Packer
Apr 22, 2020
Wow just found this!
Was looking for a Dr Zabber Sentry 2.0 ish alternative as it's no longer available as I found the node 202 too thick and then bam... here it is!

Xenos

Chassis Packer
Apr 22, 2020
@KSliger : You should send a test sample to Optimum Tech, linus tech tips, hardware cannucks so that they can do a review.
These guys love SFF case and have a wide reach among SFF enthusiast - you would get TONS of free marketing.

Sligerjack

Caliper Novice
Jul 29, 2019
www.sliger.com
@KSliger : You should send a test sample to Optimum Tech, linus tech tips, hardware cannucks so that they can do a review.
These guys love SFF case and have a wide reach among SFF enthusiast - you would get TONS of free marketing.
Optimum has been sent a Console and Level1techs has a Conswole! I'd expect reviews in the next few weeks!

doogie

Trash Compacter
Nov 28, 2016
CONSOLE is pretty great - easy money getting a ton of hardware shoved in there, no drama whatsoever. I upgraded my "Retrobox" machine with an RTX 2070 Super and the Alpenfohn Black Ridge (with a single Noctua fan). Silent running, insanely fast. Love the simplicity and flexibility of this chassis. Great job Sliger crew.

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
Just arrived! Really excited to put it all together, but my CPU cooler doesn't arrive until tomorrow.

Just a note, on mine and with the ASUS ROG Strix x570-i, there's a rivet near the IO panel that seems to block the motherboard from fully seating against the back and lining up the mounting screws. I'm planning to cut / file it down but a head's up in case other people run into this issue.

Anyway, other than that small hiccup I'm really impressed with the fit and finish. Build will be done this weekend and I'll take some pictures after it's all done.
I'll be interested to hear how the Asus X570-I fits in there. My Conswole is slated to arrive early next week but I've got the same Asus X570-I board.

Skarum

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 21, 2018
Optimum has been sent a Console and Level1techs has a Conswole! I'd expect reviews in the next few weeks!

Couldn't have wished for more. By far two of the best channels there are. Love Ali's work for the SFF enthusiasts and I can listen to Wendell all day. Fantastic choices!

Geauxst

Chassis Packer
Oct 25, 2019
is it safe to assume those front panel connectors still aren't in yet?

Nevermind mine showed up today and has it!

Something that surprised me was the fans arrived but boxed up instead of installed as advertised. I honestly wouldn't have bought them if they came in boxes as I already had some slim fans ordered and really just wanted the convenience. Not the biggest deal in the world just thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
Something that surprised me was the fans arrived but boxed up instead of installed as advertised. I honestly wouldn't have bought them if they came in boxes as I already had some slim fans ordered and really just wanted the convenience. Not the biggest deal in the world just thought I'd mention it.
It was the same for my order. I'm sure the original plan was to have them installed and I think I read that earlier in this thread, however we all know this case was delayed multiple times due to how busy the guys over at Sliger have been lately, and I'd absolutely rather have the case in my hands than waiting even longer because the guys at Sliger are wasting time installing fans instead of shipping orders. We're all perfectly capable of installing some case fans, otherwise we'd be buying pre-built computers.

Plus the bundled price was around $10 cheaper than buying two of those fans separately. They could've just given us the fan grill and told us we're on our own with acquiring the fans, but instead opted to stock a bunch of Noctua fans just to bundle them and save us a few bucks. Plus providing a boxed fan means we also got all of the accessories that came with them. If Sliger had installed the fan they would've had to repackage all of the accessories as well to include them and...that just sounds like too much effort to me, and I don't even work there lol

Geauxst

Chassis Packer
Oct 25, 2019
Thats fair and like I said, its not a big deal I had just already ordered fans and decided to pay for the convenience so I just would have canceled the fans entirely if they had told me instead is all.

Skarum

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 21, 2018
Thats fair and like I said, its not a big deal I had just already ordered fans and decided to pay for the convenience so I just would have canceled the fans entirely if they had told me instead is all.

So wait, you're getting the fans at a discount and you're upset because you "paid" for the convinience? It sounds like you still came out on top.

Geauxst

Chassis Packer
Oct 25, 2019
So wait, you're getting the fans at a discount and you're upset because you "paid" for the convinience? It sounds like you still came out on top.
I already had some slim fans purchased at home but when the offer for pre-installed came up I thought "I think this is a great deal that I'd like to see more of and it's one less Hassel" so I bought it. If they had told me that " hey we don't have time so they're shipping in boxes" I just wouldn't have ordered them. Still a good deal for people who needed the fans in the first place. I just didn't. That's why I'm saying it isn't a big deal. I'm not out here asking for a refund or anything lol

Just figured I'd mention it in the thread for others especially considering the listing on the page still specifics pre-installed

Reactions: Skarum

Skarum

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 21, 2018
I already had some slim fans purchased at home but when the offer for pre-installed came up I thought "I think this is a great deal that I'd like to see more of and it's one less Hassel" so I bought it. If they had told me that " hey we don't have time so they're shipping in boxes" I just wouldn't have ordered them. Still a good deal for people who needed the fans in the first place. I just didn't. That's why I'm saying it isn't a big deal. I'm not out here asking for a refund or anything lol

Just figured I'd mention it in the thread for others especially considering the listing on the page still specifics pre-installed

Ah, ok, that makes a lot more sense then. Didn't try to imply you were fishing for something, but I was genuinely confused :)

lexkalin

Efficiency Noob
Apr 1, 2020
My Conswole has finally shipped from Density yesterday as well, but I got the sad news that the base plate delivered for my order was of the wrong size (guess for the Console) and now I'll have to wait another 2-3 weeks for the correct base plate to arrive. Quite a bummer as I that was the whole intent to put the case vertically and I'm not sure if I could get by without until it arrives. Thought those base plates were universal. Bummer!

Reactions: Skarum

Skarum

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 21, 2018
My Conswole has finally shipped from Density yesterday as well, but I got the sad news that the base plate delivered for my order was of the wrong size (guess for the Console) and now I'll have to wait another 2-3 weeks for the correct base plate to arrive. Quite a bummer as I that was the whole intent to put the case vertically and I'm not sure if I could get by without until it arrives. Thought those base plates were universal. Bummer!

Yeah, same for me. But to be honest, I'd rather have the case soon and then wait a bit for the base plate, instead of waiting for it all.

Reactions: lexkalin