Production CONSOLE and CONSWOLE: entry level 2-slot and 3-slot console cases! [Available Now!]

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
Hopefully the slightly more uniform nature of the Console/Conswole makes the fulfillment process a little easier on all of the Sliger folks- I guess they'll still have some options like the addons like the base plate and handle and such but not having all the color options and various side panel option probably streamlines things a great deal.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
CONSOLE + CONSWOLE are available now!

CONSOLE

CONSWOLE

Put them up a bit early so that we have people here to help with initial launch!

Say I've got a single slot GPU. Would it be possible to affix the riser to the "right most" slot (as seen from the rear) and use a 240mm AIO behind it with slim 120mm fans in a CONSWOLE with rackmounts?

Would have to knock out the standoffs that hold the fans in place to do this, and would have to use 15mm fans and a <20mm thick radiator. Might be difficult, but is possible. I really don't think it is much of a drastic size increase to just go with a SM570.

We're also in trouble on the rack ears and under desk kit for this, prototypes were fabricated wrong. Made worse by now we are slammed with medical and DoD stuff, so we need to keep product line stuff as simple as possible right now.

MaDMaX68

Chassis Packer
Dec 8, 2019
CONSOLE + CONSWOLE are available now!

CONSOLE

CONSWOLE

Put them up a bit early so that we have people here to help with initial launch!

Would have to knock out the standoffs that hold the fans in place to do this, and would have to use 15mm fans and a <20mm thick radiator. Might be difficult, but is possible. I really don't think it is much of a drastic size increase to just go with a SM570.

We're also in trouble on the rack ears and under desk kit for this, prototypes were fabricated wrong. Made worse by now we are slammed with medical and DoD stuff, so we need to keep product line stuff as simple as possible right now.

Been pretty Miffed with myself that i missed out on the Sentry cases, and only today did a good search for something similar, and found this and one other case on these forums, but feel this might be a more polished case than the other one im looking at, i have read all thru the thread, am i right in thinking there is a delay on front headers ? if so is it still shipping with the power button ?, sounds silly but felt like i had to ask ;) (IM not fussed about fron header)

also im from the UK, are these going live on Density anytime soon, or should i order from yourselves? , I do NOT want to miss out on another great SFF case,

Reactions: Soul_Est

Jibbajabbawockers

Average Stuffer
May 2, 2019
Aaaaand bought! Looking forward to building in the Conswole !

Also noticed on the main page for the Conswole it says it only supports up to 53mm coolers, when the Conswole supports up to 75mm coolers, like it states on the specs page.

Reactions: DrHudacris

Allhopeforhumanity

Master of Cramming
May 1, 2017

Understood, for my use-case it's not so much a volume issue as a form-factor one. Basically, trying to find the smallest rackmountable solution to support a single slot FPGA and cool an 8-core CPU at 5ghz for industrial machine vision applications.

The only other option I could find was the Rosewill RSV-L4500 but it seems to be sold out everywhere and isn't particularly small.

Reactions: Soul_Est

Jerdz

Trash Compacter
Nov 13, 2019
How do custom acrylic side panels work for Console/Conswole? Do you plan to make them an option for the product?

teodoro

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 8, 2018
with the noctua fan upgrade, are any of the retail accessories (y-splitter, extension cable, low noise adapter, rubber pull-through mounts) included?

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
with the noctua fan upgrade, are any of the retail accessories (y-splitter, extension cable, low noise adapter, rubber pull-through mounts) included?

Yes sir!

How do custom acrylic side panels work for Console/Conswole? Do you plan to make them an option for the product?

No plans for window side panel at this time.

Understood, for my use-case it's not so much a volume issue as a form-factor one. Basically, trying to find the smallest rackmountable solution to support a single slot FPGA and cool an 8-core CPU at 5ghz for industrial machine vision applications.

The only other option I could find was the Rosewill RSV-L4500 but it seems to be sold out everywhere and isn't particularly small.

Shoot me an email on this, ksliger@sliger.com, I have lots of OEM projects I can pull units from that might work - worst case will get you Console with rack ears.

Aaaaand bought! Looking forward to building in the Conswole !

Also noticed on the main page for the Conswole it says it only supports up to 53mm coolers, when the Conswole supports up to 75mm coolers, like it states on the specs page.

Thank you! I fixed the dimension issue, good catch!

Polski03

Caliper Novice
Jul 3, 2019
Quick question. Where do the SSDs mount? Is it the spot with the 4 screw holes next to the PSU?

Edit: Nvm just checked the website

Last edited:

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Sad that the Noctuas ended up being brown and not the Chromax ones...

Originally tried to get Chromax ones, and not even Noctua can get them, things are a mess in China.

Quick question. Where do the SSDs mount? Is it the spot with the 4 screw holes next to the PSU?

Edit: Nvm just checked the website

Correct, the 4x countersunk holes between front panel and PSU are where the 2.5" SSD/HDD would hang from.

MaDMaX68

Chassis Packer
Dec 8, 2019
also im from the UK, are these going live on Density anytime soon, or should i order from yourselves? , I do NOT want to miss out on another great SFF case,

maybe I asked too. Any questions so will just go with the last one when are Density going to be showing these please ?

nnotnenn

Efficiency Noob
Jan 22, 2020
Wow really got slammed by the exchange rate here in Australia but I was committed so ordered.

This case better be 10 times as good as my temporary Cougar QBX! Haha!

Reactions: Daniel.f2277