Production cases: SLM1m/ SLM1 4L/ SLM2 5.7L by Custom_MOD

oldmonk

Caliper Novice
Dec 26, 2018
The new M1 looks super slick!
Any chance of Mini STX + internal PSU to become brickless?
Will you offer cosmetic options -- colour / vent patterns?

Limetka

Cable Smoosher
Aug 1, 2019
Hello, any news when will "SF lm" case be available again? checking site everyday with no luck so far. Thanks!

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
its Flex or HDPLEX PSU. video cards up to about 276mm.

361mm X 281mm X 68.5mm [ 6.9L ]

Last edited:

zzmadd

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 18, 2017
Hi,

I like this case. Nice job.
I build PCs here in Europe (Italy). Mainly hackintosh.
The only card compatible with what I do is the Sapphire RX 570 ITX. It takes 150W.
An i7 8700 without power limits takes 175W at the wall.
Ideally I need 400W. is there an internal/external solution that provides that output?
G-Unique is a...don't even count it. I need to do businezz and not spend countless hours asking if he's so gentle to send me a unit.

Thanks for your help.

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
In this case, you need a slightly larger case. We are preparing a prototype SLM2 in which it will be possible to install HDPLEX 400 and an internal power supply from HDPLEX. There will also be compatibility with video cards up to 215mm

Reactions: razaldo and zzmadd

cleveland

Master of Cramming
Sep 8, 2016
Hey, @sergiiua, are you planning to further reduce this case to house dual slot low profile cards only?

If not, how much would it cost to build such a case for me? Preferably built in 1,5mm steel.

Reactions: Jello

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Hey, @sergiiua, are you planning to further reduce this case to house dual slot low profile cards only?

If not, how much would it cost to build such a case for me? Preferably built in 1,5mm steel.

the thickness (height) of the case depends on the pico PSU. If you make it thinner you can’t connect the HDPEX pico