Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
Any updates?
Coronavirus kill all our plans.
Within two months, a housing for JET workstations will be presented (pictured), a housing made of milled aluminum with an integrated top tank and updated NEX with a frame.

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
We apologize for such a small amount of information, approximately in 2-3 weeks we will receive the corps and make more promotional material!
And you will can buy case only for 99$ + shipping!

Reactions: bricemx

HYPERBOLOCO

Trash Compacter
Sep 27, 2015
Love the look of the case. Just wondering if you can install GPUs that have triple slot pci plates like the EVGA Ultra series?

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
I really like this case - since I'm looking for a sandwich case with case fan support that's.. you know, in stock.

While this is affordable the only option for me it's $150 shipping, which is the same as the case and riser together so it removes the value of it... Any chance of some other more value oriented shipping options even if they take longer?

In Australia for reference

Serf1r

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
CaseKraken
Jan 13, 2019
casekraken.com
I really like this case - since I'm looking for a sandwich case with case fan support that's.. you know, in stock.

While this is affordable the only option for me it's $150 shipping, which is the same as the case and riser together so it removes the value of it... Any chance of some other more value oriented shipping options even if they take longer?

In Australia for reference
Shipping to Australia ~65$