Production case SX1 6.8L / SX2 7.5L by Custom_MOD

sergiiua

The builder of unique cases ...
Original poster
CustomMOD
Jan 11, 2017
www.custom-mod.com
Dear customers and other people! Good news. Today the factory sent out the cases. I'll get them on Monday. Starting Tuesday I will immediately send them to you. Why so long? I know you are waiting for a very long time. I'm sorry that this happened. Part of the blanks was defective because I miscalculated in the calculations. They had to be ordered anew. Also the plant did not fulfill the order within the agreed period. I did my best. I wrote and called the plant every day to speed up the process. Many thanks for your patience. I will continue to work on the cases and improve them. Sincerely.

Megaden44

Average Stuffer
May 25, 2017
wow looks beautiful, is that the glossy white? Also does anyone from batch 1 know when their case will arrive? Can't wait to see some builds in this case.

kaluda

Efficiency Noob
May 22, 2017
Sergii, great case, definitely interested!

Are you still planning the mentioned revision (110mm) to fit a Cryorig C7?

I ordered one and he was able to make a slightly wider version that fits the C7. Just mention it in the comments in the order form if you plan to order.

salmonelladub

Efficiency Noob
New User
Jun 25, 2017
I ordered one and he was able to make a slightly wider version that fits the C7. Just mention it in the comments in the order form if you plan to order.

Wow, great news. Do you know if the front/back/top/bottom plates are actually 3-4mm wider or was it just assembled differently? Any pictures?

EDIT: Some more questions:
1) I'm slightly confused by the optional USB3 cable in the order form: Isn't this already included (pictures seem to have 1x USB3 on the side). Also, when ordering the 2x USB3 cable, does that include proper cutouts in the metal?
2) A front audio I/O was mentioned earlier in the thread. Is this still an option?
3) How do the dust filters attach to the more open designs? (for example the open honeygrate, option 7 in the order form)

Last edited: