AZEND Mini - Ryzen SFF eSports HTPC Build

alejcho

What's an ITX?
Jan 24, 2018
1
6
Sydney
Greetings SFF Family!

I'm a long time lurker, and this is my first time posting.

Rather than getting down and dirty on an essay - PICTURES because they are worth more than a thousand words

Enjoy!

DOWNPKl.jpg
4lvFiLD.jpg
8RyMw0b.jpg
O8QoYOR.jpg
G4wSSLK.jpg
T8XFOyk.jpg
PXpbyeM.jpg
AtqhRsM.jpg
0H0SgMi.jpg
2jfXNtW.jpg
iA2Sz9u.jpg
GCF8OiI.jpg
Bzp2Ssx.jpg
fbERur2.jpg
qXC2B7o.jpg


This build was quite the ride, and I had the most stressful, joyful, maddening, scary, and wonderful experience that made me feel truly alive. If you want more photos and commentary, you should find my album on Imgur (cant post links because of the rule for new accounts).

Anyway, I hope to inspire people to take the extra mile on their builds (no matter what the budget) because everyone has the capability to create some truly amazing stuff!
 

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
6,125
5,032
Belgium
Looks very nice, especially with the other build next to it ! I'm also going to be shoving the AMD Ryzen APU in my Chopin soon, although I'm not planning on modding it. The rear panel does annoy me though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: alejcho