Enclosure Any cases under $150 that can fit a 240 aio?

Zatorith

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Aug 13, 2019
To start off this is first post and im not good with forums, so sorry if this is formatted wrong or isnt well written. Anyway, I have a 3700x and a corsair h115i and a h100i platinum se, and i was trying to find a case that would fit one of them and was still somewhat small. Right now i have the Phanteks evolv itx, and its alright, but its just sorta big and the airflow isnt the best. I was looking at the raijintek ophion evo for a while, but its been out of stock for a couple months and im not sure its coming back, so I was reccomended the nouvolo steck, which i really like (i know its a straight copy of the louqe, but the price is too good), but its also out of stock, so now im stuck. Is there anything else similar to them that i havent heard about? I would love it in white, as im doing a white and purple build, but silver or black is also just fine. A ventilated side panel is fine, but if theres a TG side panel that still can stay cool that would be best. Thanks for any help!

Edit: Also i am moving in a couple weeks, so if i could get it to me within 2 weeks that would be perfect, but if not thats no big deal. I know this I'm asking for basically everything in a small budget, so i understand if im just being too picky and need to make some compromises.