Power Supply Thinner version of EVGA PowerLink?

Zatorith

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
Aug 13, 2019
TL;DR: is there something like the EVGA powerlink that moves the gpu power cables (in my case 8+6 pin) to the side but is significantly slimmer than the powerlink?

Hi, sorry if this is way too long, im not good with forums and like to over-explain everything. I just ordered the Raijintek Ophion Evo, and its been my plan for a while to migrate my parts into either it or the nouvolo steck (I want 240 aio support, but don't want to spend $300+ on the Louqe Ghost S1), and I ended up going with the Ophion Evo. Anyway, I thought I did enough research but watching some build videos I saw someone mention that their gpu power cables were really tight against their AIO fans, and I hadn't even considered GPU height when making sure everything would fit. I looked up the height difference between the card they were using and my card (MSI 1070 ti titanium), and mine is about 7 mm taller than their card, so I'm worried I won't be able to fit it with the AIO installed. I tried searching for gpu height clearance but haven't found it anywhere. Luckily someone on reddit is measuring it for me later today, but im guessing im gonna need to try and cut down on gpu height as much as possible for any chance of getting it to fit. One thing i was thinking would be something like the EVGA Powerline, but it seems unnecessarily thick, so I was wondering if there was anything like it that is significantly slimmer, basically the slimmer the better. My GPU needs 8+6 pin power. To get into specifics, my GPU is 140 mm tall not including the cables, and my AIO (corsair h100i platinum se) is 57mm thick with fans and radiator. Should have measurements for the clearance later today and will add them on. Thanks for any assistance, and again sorry if this is an awful post.

NateDawg72

Master of Cramming
Aug 11, 2016
I've got some even thinner than the moddiy ones that I ordered from China. Less than 4mm if I recall.

This is the taobao seller & product page

Though to get it shipped to me, I ordered through Superbuy. I think I wasn't able to find it on aliexpress.

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
I got mine from AliExpress. 6-pin:

8-pin:

Note that the 8-pin for some silly reason comes in a 2-pack with different plug directions, meaning that only one from each pack will fit any one build.

MrChow

Case Bender
New User
Oct 1, 2019
I got mine from AliExpress. 6-pin:

8-pin:

Note that the 8-pin for some silly reason comes in a 2-pack with different plug directions, meaning that only one from each pack will fit any one build.

Older GPU have the clip going a different way.