Motherboard AM4 Thin ITX motherboards, They do exist!

forthal

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 29, 2019
I got both boards, and tested the Onda B320 already.

Just got the A320 assambled, will test this one soon as possible :)

I just bought the Jubo TA320-SA and using Athlon 200GE (I found that it is compatible).
Not sure why, but cannot get it to work - no display via HDMI. Using 4GB 2400MHz RAM as well.
Seems I have to connect the speaker, maybe any error will be noticeable.

EDIT:
Just tested mobo with system speaker, no error at all. Also, I know that mobo works because it reacts to keyboard, but no display output at all. It seems, that 200GE is not supported :(

Last edited:

TinyAudio

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 9, 2017
Has anyone seen a release date for the A320TM-ITX ? Unless my google-fu is failing me can't seem to to find it anywhere.

@ASRock System any ideas?

Got a jolly good deal on a HDPLEX H1 and want to do a passive build with a 2200GE

kotproger

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 9, 2016
vk.com
As far as is known from the statements, 320 chipsets will not support Zen 2. It turns out strange situations - motherboards that are still being prepared for release will no longer be able to work with new CPUs. Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
Just curious but would the 4 pin connector on the Asrock A320TM have any issue with a 2 pin 19v cable? I'd love to see this board in a Luna Design DNK-H...

LUNA Design

Average Stuffer
LUNA Design
Jun 22, 2017
luna-design.org
Has anyone seen a release date for the A320TM-ITX ? Unless my google-fu is failing me can't seem to to find it anywhere.
Looks like it's already appears in China. So, it's will be available soon.

Reactions: TinyAudio

SFF EOL

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 9, 2018
Is the ONDA B320 recommended over the ASRock A320 ?

Found out about the B320 from this build:
Is the ONDA B320 recommended over the ASRock A320 ?

Found out about the B320 from this build:
That case is what I want to do, basically. But in aluminium and the sides will be perforated aluminium. I'm quite glad to see it because it is identical to what I'd scetched out.

abrackers

Cable Smoosher
May 27, 2018
I got my JUBO mobo turn up today. Anyone know what size the dc jack connector is? Also it is 19V on the dc jack or 12V on the 4 pin?

forthal

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 29, 2019
I got my JUBO mobo turn up today. Anyone know what size the dc jack connector is? Also it is 19V on the dc jack or 12V on the 4 pin?
Like Dell, inner diameter of 5.1 mm and an outer diameter of 7.4 mm. What CPU/ram are you going to use?

abrackers

Cable Smoosher
May 27, 2018
Like Dell, inner diameter of 5.1 mm and an outer diameter of 7.4 mm. What CPU/ram are you going to use?
Thanks, I found an adaptor I had from 5.5x2.5 which fitted. I am using a 2200g, 16gb 3000mhz gskill ram.
Things I've noticed:
Turbo mode on cpu disabled by default
C6 mode disabled by default
Can set igpu frame buffer as high as you want (up to 16gb for me (set to 4gb)).
No settings in bios to allow any overclocking / undervolting of cpu or igpu
NO WAY TO SET RAM FREQUENCY (in bios)
Chipset seems incredibly hot to touch.
According to occt and HWmonitor, cpu idles at 2w and only uses 30w under load.

The power figures seem far too low, but might just be because turbo is disabled. It might also not be taking into account igpu. Lack of being able to set ram above 2400mhz seems very limiting. I'll see if ryzen master lets me.

forthal

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 29, 2019
Thanks, I found an adaptor I had from 5.5x2.5 which fitted. I am using a 2200g, 16gb 3000mhz gskill ram.
Things I've noticed:
Turbo mode on cpu disabled by default
C6 mode disabled by default
Can set igpu frame buffer as high as you want (up to 16gb for me (set to 4gb)).
No settings in bios to allow any overclocking / undervolting of cpu or igpu
NO WAY TO SET RAM FREQUENCY (in bios)
Chipset seems incredibly hot to touch.
According to occt and HWmonitor, cpu idles at 2w and only uses 30w under load.

The power figures seem far too low, but might just be because turbo is disabled. It might also not be taking into account igpu. Lack of being able to set ram above 2400mhz seems very limiting. I'll see if ryzen master lets me.
Lucky you.. so maybe in my case it is ram the problem. Did you change any pins on mobo?
I really think that in my case it is not ram related (tested multiple rams). I have also checked 2 different hdmi cables and monitors. Ehh.

Last edited:

cleveland

Master of Cramming
Sep 8, 2016
Looks like a really cheap quality chinese product... that's some sad news for me. :(

cleveland

Master of Cramming
Sep 8, 2016
ASRock motherboards are usually pretty high quality
The consumer grade usually is, but we're not talking about consumer grade goods here... this kind of mobo would never be on a shelf at your nearest walmart, for exemple.

Be fair and just look at the boards...

Dapuma

Average Stuffer
May 18, 2019
A320TM-itx looks pretty consumer grade to me, otherwise they would put it on their industrial website or server one.

Usually thin itx motherboards are Enterprise grade though.