Zotac 1080ti Mini Pci-e bracket mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

More than a few have been interested in the pci-e bracket that allows the 1080ti from Zotac to fit in a Skyreach 4 Mini brickless with the hdplex 400 ac-dc unit.

Batch-3
1. Jack_Attack227 - Shipped
2. Gman3850 - Shipped
3. aiou.live - Shipped
4. xeroriser - Shipped
5. Mystfit - Shipped
6. Sold and Shipped.
7. Sold and Shipped.
8. Sold and Shipped.
9. Sold and Shipped.
10. Sold and Shipped.

Batch-2:
1. christek - Shipped
2. QuinndianaJones - Shipped
3. Skytzo - Shipped
4. ButDutWut - Shipped
5. Sertrinity - Shipped
6. Haulien - Shipped
7. Skipnut - Shipped
8. Chosencode - Shipped

9. Flappy - Shipped
10. SirjekyllTech - Shipped

Batch -1:
1. Maeiourk - Shipped
2. dp_ -Shipped
3. Mcw83 - Shipped
4. superblack - Shipped
5. ninopecorino - Shipped
6. Bmayne81 - Shipped
7. Decayinjack - Shipped
8. SignificantMeat - Shipped
9. Austin - Shipped
10. m.trix - Shipped
11. Vaderator - Shipped

Update Jan 7th, 2020: Starting new list. Will send out invoices by end of the month or when we hit 10 people, whichever happens first.

For those in the list, please PM me an e-mail address to send a paypal invoice too.

Last edited:

xeroriser

Efficiency Noob
New User
Nov 30, 2017
Shifting the gpu a couple of mm has made it impossible to use the pcie riser that Josh gives by default in an S4. I would basically need a 90 degree riser because the gpu slot is directly about the pcie slot. Has anybody solved this and have a 90 degree riser that they recommend?

narolad

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
Are there any brackets still available?
I still have a few left I can ship out.

Shifting the gpu a couple of mm has made it impossible to use the pcie riser that Josh gives by default in an S4. I would basically need a 90 degree riser because the gpu slot is directly about the pcie slot. Has anybody solved this and have a 90 degree riser that they recommend?

This is from the same manufacturer as the one who makes the riser that is included with the S4M, and comes with Josh's seal of approval. It's what I've used in most of my builds that use this shift bracket.

Reactions: LegendsofMace

LegendsofMace

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
I still have a few left I can ship out.

This is from the same manufacturer as the one who makes the riser that is included with the S4M, and comes with Josh's seal of approval. It's what I've used in most of my builds that use this shift bracket.
Hello,

Does this bracket work for the Zotac 2070S Mini as well?

Polaris1981

Chassis Packer
Apr 19, 2020
Did anyone confirm there's no way to get the power button on the front of the Skyreach 4 Mini? Just curious. Also did anyone try flipping the front panel upside down to get the power button to fit?

Lakimakromedia

Caliper Novice
Mar 21, 2019
Did anyone confirm there's no way to get the power button on the front of the Skyreach 4 Mini? Just curious. Also did anyone try flipping the front panel upside down to get the power button to fit?
It depends how You solved power cable socket for ACDC. Its not a problem to rotate panel, You will need longer cable for button [at least I need].
Regards

Reactions: Polaris1981

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
This thread was originally posted in Mods, which is against our rules (threads looking to buy, sell or trade must be posted in Trade for enthusiasts and the Marketplace for vendors). I've moved this thread here for posterity, but it will remain locked permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.