Zotac 1080ti Mini Pci-e bracket mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

More than a few have been interested in the pci-e bracket that allows the 1080ti from Zotac to fit in a Skyreach 4 Mini brickless with the hdplex 400 ac-dc unit.

Batch-3
1. Jack_Attack227 - Shipped
2. Gman3850 - Shipped
3. aiou.live - Shipped
4. xeroriser - Shipped
5. Mystfit - Shipped
6. Sold and Shipped.
7. Sold and Shipped.
8. Sold and Shipped.
9. Sold and Shipped.
10. Sold and Shipped.

Batch-2:
1. christek - Shipped
2. QuinndianaJones - Shipped
3. Skytzo - Shipped
4. ButDutWut - Shipped
5. Sertrinity - Shipped
6. Haulien - Shipped
7. Skipnut - Shipped
8. Chosencode - Shipped

9. Flappy - Shipped
10. SirjekyllTech - Shipped

Batch -1:
1. Maeiourk - Shipped
2. dp_ -Shipped
3. Mcw83 - Shipped
4. superblack - Shipped
5. ninopecorino - Shipped
6. Bmayne81 - Shipped
7. Decayinjack - Shipped
8. SignificantMeat - Shipped
9. Austin - Shipped
10. m.trix - Shipped
11. Vaderator - Shipped

Update Jan 7th, 2020: Starting new list. Will send out invoices by end of the month or when we hit 10 people, whichever happens first.

For those in the list, please PM me an e-mail address to send a paypal invoice too.

Last edited:

deprecatedcoder

Cable Smoosher
May 10, 2019
I'll consider it, but probably not until after the holidays.

Totally understandable.

I'm trying to have everything together for a hackathon in mid-January so I'm thinking I might have to go with a lesser easy to fit card for now and then swap/upgrade later unless anyone here can propose a better solution.

Thanks for getting back and not just leaving us hanging.

narolad

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
Totally understandable.

I'm trying to have everything together for a hackathon in mid-January so I'm thinking I might have to go with a lesser easy to fit card for now and then swap/upgrade later unless anyone here can propose a better solution.

Thanks for getting back and not just leaving us hanging.

If you're not moving it a lot, you could put the brick externally for that hackathon (less parts needing to be procured) until after. Another alternative if you're not moving the system is to just remove the pci-e bracket on the GPU and wedge it in there unceremoniously. It won't be sturdy, but it'll be stable and fit.

narolad

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
Starting a new list/batch now. Will check and confirm with people before adding their name to the list.

aiou.live

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 12, 2019
Just had a thought, do you think this bracket will still work with x570 itx boards which typically have raised parts right above the PCIE slot? I have the ASUS x570 ROG Strix and there's a rather large M.2 adaptops just a couple of mm above the pcie slot

Vaderator

Average Stuffer
Bronze Supporter
Aug 7, 2017
It works for me with a gigabyte x570, but I also used one of the recommended 50mm risers from earlier in the thread

xeroriser

Efficiency Noob
New User
Nov 30, 2017
Did anybody confirm that this works with a zotac 1080 mini? I'd be more than happy to join the list if thats the case.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Just wondering has anyone 3d printed design to add dual 92mm fans to the 1080ti mini? I know most people use stock cooler or ziptie fans, but thought I'd ask about something printed that screws into the same mounting locations as the stock shroud but has mounting locations for 2 nf-a9x14. :) Figured if anyone had done it, itds be you fine folk. :)

xeroriser

Efficiency Noob
New User
Nov 30, 2017
I'll take one. Still not sure if it works with a non-ti but if it doesn't I'm sure I can sell it eventually.

Mystfit

Efficiency Noob
New User
Nov 30, 2019
Any room left in the next batch? I'd be keen on ordering a bracket for my Zotac 2070 mini.

Last edited:

narolad

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
I've gone ahead and ordered extra from this batch so everyone gets the same price as before with the bulk orders. Invoices being sent to those who I have email addresses. The rest will be messaged later this week.

narolad

Trash Compacter
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
All of them have been sent out today. Domestic US will receive it by Wednesday, international within 7-10 days. Tracking info provided.

aiou.live

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 12, 2019
Hi all, I may be selling my bracket. It does not fit well with the ASUS x570 ITX and the HDPLEX AC-DC will not fit ayways because of my hard drive configuration (3 2tb 2.5 HDD). The bracket is great and will complete it's job well in another sytem though!

Status
Not open for further replies.