News Z370, X299, X470 and X399 SFF board roundups!

Hi all! Antony here - I do board reviews and used to do modding content over at bit-tech. Massive SFF fan and thought I'd share some of my recent videos with you.

Roundup of my favourite SFF boards for all four current CPU sockets

Including: ASRock X299E-ITX/ac, ASRock X399M Taichi, Asus ROG Strix X470i Gaming, Asus ROG Strix Z370i Gaming

Roundup of every mitx Z370 board (at the time)

Including: ASRock Z370-ITX/ac, ASRock Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac, Asus ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming, Gigabyte Z370N WiFi , MSI Z370I Gaming Pro Carbon

Finally my recent water cooled mod using Raijintek's Metis - possibly one of the worlds smallest, most powerful fully internal water cooled itx builds, currently serving as my daily driver!
 

brt02

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 3, 2018
224
234
London, GB
Hi Antony, good to see you here. Actually bought the ASUS Z370-I Gaming after reading your ITX roundup in Custom PC earlier this year.
 

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
874
877
57
Sunny Bournemouth, UK
Hi Antony, glad you could join us! Thanks for bringing your SFF review wisdom over from B-T, my original online home for PC stuffs.
They're a great bunch here, and there's some amazing cases and builds going on.
 

el01

King of Cable Management
Jun 4, 2018
770
588
Front Range, CO
What would be super cool would be a X399 ITX board where the PCIe slots and other ports are detached from the board using ribbon cables and most of the board is VRM and socket and I/O. Just a concept.