Selling (US) i7-8700k cpu & Asus Z370i mobo possible trades and International Shipping

I am interested in selling my current mobo/cpu or trade for a 9900k. I have an Asus Z370i mobo with i7-8700k cpu. I have everything the buyer needs to hookup the mobo, m.2 hardware, front panel m.2 heatsink included with new thermal tape applied. The i7-8700k works flawlessly and has mainly been used for watching movies and basic web browsing. I haven't gamed 10 hours in the past year and a half not that it matters. Everything works as it should. Bios is updated etc.
I would also consider selling the Asus z370i motherboard and i7-8700k separate. I will only sell the motherboard if I sell the cpu first! But this is an option as well. Its a little over a year old and has been taken care of no bent pins or any of that horseplay. I can provide pics to potential buyer to provide proof of the boards condition.
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Had trouble posting pics. Can email pics upon serious possible offers. I would take $425 shipped OBO
within the United States. International shipping will have to be worked out between me and the buyer if someone from across seas wants to purchase. The ONLY TRADE I would consider is an i9-9900k. Other than that I really just need the cash to make sure I have a cpu to go with my new mobo.

i9-9900k $449.00

i7-8700k $279.00

Asus Z370i ($199.00)

Last edited: