News ASRock releases new BIOS for basically every AM4 board !

ASRock has been generous this holiday by releasing new BIOS updates for basically every AM4 socket board they have ! The update includes Pinnacle Ridge AGESA 1.0.0.6, which is a newer version than Raven Ridge AGESA 1.0.0.6 or Summit Ridge AGESA 1.0.0.6.

Here are the more popular mITX board update links:

CAUTION: updating to this BIOS will wipe your overclocking settings, that also means manual memory timings ! Be sure to write these down !
CAUTION: if you are using an APU, be sure to update to the 18.10.20_NHDA drivers (link) before updating !

LeDelmo

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 6, 2018
Well, the Corsair Dominator Platinum I have is 3200 C16. And it can only boot stable at 3000... Really wish I went with different Ram at this point. BTW, my CPU is a AMD 2200G.

Legion

Airflow Optimizer
Nov 22, 2017
Well, the Corsair Dominator Platinum I have is 3200 C16. And it can only boot stable at 3000... Really wish I went with different Ram at this point. BTW, my CPU is a AMD 2200G.

Sadly that ram is not Samsung b-die derived. Also you could have got unlucky with how good (or bad) the memory controller is on your particular 2200g, not all of them run high mem speeds irrespective of whether you have b-die or not. At this point it's really not worth throwing more money into that build. 3000 is not terrible ;)

LeDelmo

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 6, 2018
Sadly that ram is not Samsung b-die derived. Also you could have got unlucky with how good (or bad) the memory controller is on your particular 2200g, not all of them run high mem speeds irrespective of whether you have b-die or not. At this point it's really not worth throwing more money into that build. 3000 is not terrible ;)

Dam, I thought I checked up on this. I thought all the Dominator Platinum Ram were Samsung B-die.

I guess it cant be helped though. Its not exactly a power house system lol. Just a media PC with a few small games.

Thanks though