Production Z13 14.6L One-piece molded aluminum housing Powerful compatibility

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
If there is no communication there can be no refund or shipment. I have no recourse but the make my thoughts known. I would prefer the case! But the ambiguous answer that we are correcting a problem with a discontinued case without knowing what the real problem is, or was, is where we are at now. Since Cooj is selling direct, and on Ali Express, and Taobao their smaller cases, why is it so hard to respond to a customer from December? No response, for any reason triggers only one option, do NOT purchase from this seller until they respond in a reasonable time to their current customer base for support. A December order to an August status of a "still NOT fulfilled condition" is unacceptable to most customers. My comments here are to make it clear to SFF.Network that there is a major problem with Cooj that they need to rectify!

Last edited:

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
I WOULD SUGGEST NO ONE BUY ANY FUTURE PRODUCT FROM COOJ! Dispute opened with PayPal as there still has been no communication from my 4 types of DM to Cooj. Here are the results of the PayPal dispute. OBVIOUSLY, I WAS TOO PATIENT!

Edit: Finally got a response from Cooj on my order:

On Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 07:36:15 AM PDT, COOJ <cooj.lab@qq.com> wrote:

Hi
Sorry, we have a dispute with the factory because all the goods produced by the factory are unusable due to quality problems.
Do you need a refund? I can refund you immediately.
We now plan to find a new cooperative factory to optimize the design and start production again.

Last edited:

jaeparku

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 19, 2018
Sorry to hear that. It's not OK for the seller to ghost the buyers for that long.

This is why I always recommend do not buy from small time sellers unless they have proven themselves to be trustworthy.

eedev

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 23, 2020
Edit: Finally got a response from Cooj on my order:

On Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 07:36:15 AM PDT, COOJ <cooj.lab@qq.com> wrote:

Hi
Sorry, we have a dispute with the factory because all the goods produced by the factory are unusable due to quality problems.
Do you need a refund? I can refund you immediately.
We now plan to find a new cooperative factory to optimize the design and start production again.

I'm glad they reached out to you and hope you'll get refunded soon, let us know how it goes!

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
OCTOBER IS GONE, NOW INTO NOVEMBER: WERE ALMOST TO THE ONE FULL YEAR POINT. NO ONE CAN SAY I AM NOT PATIENT!!
ANY UPDATES ON THIS ORDER FROM DECEMBER???
ORDER HISTORY:
ORDER NO # 1034 DATE DECEMBER 18TH 2021, PAYMENT STATUS: PAID; FULFILLMENT STATUS: UNFULFILLED!! TOTAL $351.00

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
OCTOBER IS GONE, NOW INTO NOVEMBER: WERE ALMOST TO THE ONE FULL YEAR POINT. NO ONE CAN SAY I AM NOT PATIENT!!
ANY UPDATES ON THIS ORDER FROM DECEMBER???
ORDER HISTORY:
ORDER NO # 1034 DATE DECEMBER 18TH 2021, PAYMENT STATUS: PAID; FULFILLMENT STATUS: UNFULFILLED!! TOTAL $351.00
We have just started production of the new Z13 and expect to start shipping in January, I will have a new page online in the last few days.
I feel sorry for the long time, if you need a refund, please let me know.

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
sorry digging this

i wonder what is the finish of sliver color? when light shined directly

my cooj mq5 sliver is like this

i wonder if your Z13 is sliver-plained bland like Macbook

or glitter sliver like my cooj mq5
It will have some matte effect.

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
Update on newly redesigned Z13 from Cooj.
The case is live again on the Cooj website. Cooj Z13 preorder
The price has been reduced. $269.00 not including shipping.
Here is the email I received:
Patience is a virtue, and Skepticism requires aged Wisdom.

Hi
I am sorry that the Z13 you ordered from us has not been shipped yet, because we have encountered difficulties in production before, we have tried many ways to modify the design and produce it in the past year, and now we have finally finished with the new case production.
We have made more updates about the design of Z13, which you can check on my website.
I would like to know if there is any change in your address. We expect to start shipping at the end of this month.
If you no longer need our products, please let me know and I will process a refund.
Again, we apologize for the long delay in shipping to you.

We have adjusted the selling price of Z13, so if you need to keep your order, we will transfer the extra money back to you via PayPal.

COOJ

fatherofkook

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 7, 2022
Cooj, been following this since the beginning. Glad to see you've worked out the kinks. Also glad to see I now have the option to buy one again - which I did. I had a question though. Do the cases now come with both water cooling side panel and air cooling side panel? If I remember correctly you used to sell them separately but when I checked out on your website I didn't have the option to select one today.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
Update on newly redesigned Z13 from Cooj.
The case is live again on the Cooj website. Cooj Z13 preorder
The price has been reduced. $269.00 not including shipping.
Here is the email I received:
Patience is a virtue, and Skepticism requires aged Wisdom.

Hi
I am sorry that the Z13 you ordered from us has not been shipped yet, because we have encountered difficulties in production before, we have tried many ways to modify the design and produce it in the past year, and now we have finally finished with the new case production.
We have made more updates about the design of Z13, which you can check on my website.
I would like to know if there is any change in your address. We expect to start shipping at the end of this month.
If you no longer need our products, please let me know and I will process a refund.
Again, we apologize for the long delay in shipping to you.

We have adjusted the selling price of Z13, so if you need to keep your order, we will transfer the extra money back to you via PayPal.

COOJ
Thank you for the update.

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
Cooj, been following this since the beginning. Glad to see you've worked out the kinks. Also glad to see I now have the option to buy one again - which I did. I had a question though. Do the cases now come with both water cooling side panel and air cooling side panel? If I remember correctly you used to sell them separately but when I checked out on your website I didn't have the option to select one today.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Thank you for your support.
Now there is no need to choose air-cooled or water-cooled side panels, we are equipped by default with components for installing water cooling.

fatherofkook

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 7, 2022
Thank you for your support.
Now there is no need to choose air-cooled or water-cooled side panels, we are equipped by default with components for installing water cooling.
Great news, thank you! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to my case!

PunkSmurph

Case Bender
New User
Dec 14, 2022
I ordered my Z-13 today, its the exact type of case I have been looking for in my first SFF build. I have already started picking parts and figuring out how I am going to get everything to fit inside.

oasis1991

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2021
how it gonna fit 4090/4080 fe?

since gpu is 137mm and clearance is 143mm

= 6mm left

12mm connector housing is 7mm already

i dont how it can fit physically