Production Z13 14.6L One-piece molded aluminum housing Powerful compatibility

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
The last notification was shipping would that place in April.....

It is now May 17th and I have emailed twice with no response on my Order 1034 and NO shipping notification(s), no updates, so I guess I was scammed out of $351.00 US dollars with no recourse. Has anyone received their orders??????????

Last edited:

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017

It is now May 17th and I have emailed twice with no response on my Order 1034 and NO shipping notification(s), no updates, so I guess I was scammed out of $351.00 US dollars with no recourse. Has anyone received their orders??????????

I got mine.

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
Numerous times, no response. I would suggest everyone check the pending orders and "NO ONE should CONTINUE TO ORDER ANY CASE FROM COOJ UNTIL" some response as to what is going with this last batch is dispatched. I am warning case buyers this will possibly end up like Dune Case diabolical. Of all my builds requiring Custom case orders, these are the worst: CaseLabs went out of business, filed bankruptcy, and got my order money back through the bank, Dune case is still unfulfilled even with shipping upgrade, big bucks probably lost, and The second-order from CooJ, the first canceled by CooJ as the could not be fulfilled and money returned, and this one, we are discussing. It is NICE that Revenant got his order and he is happy, but it looks like there are going to be a bunch of unhappy customers to come, real soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: morj

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020

Hi
I'm very sorry for not getting back to you in time.
I've been busy with production work lately and haven't checked my email.
We are still working on the production issue, if you don't want to wait anymore, you can request a refund, I am very sorry.

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
No problem waiting, as long as there is communication and updates as to the status. Let me know when production issues are rectified.

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
Hi
We are still working on the production issue, if you don't want to wait anymore, you can request a refund, I am very sorry.
COOJ. Thank you for reaching out. SFF enthusiasts are a patient bunch, but they like to know what's going on and why.

TheLaughingMagi

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 12, 2017
@COOJ any chance you can update either via email or on the sparrow posts? I am in the same boat as DAS boot and the continued lack of communication is a bit frustrating. None of the contact methods seem to yield a reply.

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
they are quite active on Taobao (usually reply me within few mins)
what is wrong with COOJ on international side?
Just to clarify I am aware they are selling on Taobao. In the US you cannot even go to a direct Taobao link in any web browser as it is blocked!!!!! It will not display. However, you can use the Buyer website Parcel Up and see any Item by direct link or search on Taobao. Further, you can also see photo images on Blocked Chinese web-stores.
To answer your question; Cooj has an English website on which I have an account. The link is : Cooj . I ordered direct to Cooj on December 18th 2021 a:

Z13 14.6L and was told this model would no longer be produced but my order would be fulfilled when production problems were eliminated. I have communicated through my account at their website and on this site and you can see the last answer further up in this thread. I said I would wait as long as there was updated communication. I do not want a refund just an update.​

May 22 2022:
Cooj wrote:
Hi
Taobao is Not For US citizens, the only easy option is Ali Express and Cooj is not listed there so that is not an option. Other countries have no problem accessing Taobao but unless you have a Taobao account you would need to use a Taobao Buyer such as Parcel Up, or Superbuy.... and there are added charges for using a buyer.

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
they are quite active on Taobao (usually reply me within few mins)
what is wrong with COOJ on international side?
To make everyone aware of the current status of the Z13 on the Taobao website using Parcel Up search directly to the Cooj store:

eedev

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 23, 2020
Looking very much like the over $300.00 loss I had with the Dune PC case: DUNE SCAM!
Hello, sorry for butting in but I think it would be better to take the refund he proposed you on May while you still can?
I know you'd prefer having the case but it's been a while now and it seems you've lost patience.