Production Z13 14.6L One-piece molded aluminum housing Powerful compatibility

garou81

Chassis Packer
Feb 4, 2017
aww man... anybody know that feeling you get when you find something you have been looking for then shortly thereafter realize youll never get it 😦

Revenant

Christopher Moine - Senior Editor SFF.N
Revenant Tech
SFFn Staff
Apr 21, 2017
aww man... anybody know that feeling you get when you find something you have been looking for then shortly thereafter realize youll never get it 😦

Never say never. I thought the same with the NCASE M1. In the meantime, check out the Dan C4

garou81

Chassis Packer
Feb 4, 2017
Never say never. I thought the same with the NCASE M1. In the meantime, check out the Dan C4
Yeah I may go with the louqe kinda digging the extruded cases. This case appears to have superior cooling... shame. The A4 is tempting as well especially with the price

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
I may still have a few in stock, but I need to finish processing the scheduled orders before I can determine the remaining stock.
When I determine the remaining inventory, I will put the few remaining stocks on line for sale.

JBJBJB82

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jun 19, 2020
I am sorry I never user Imgur before, I expect it is working now.

Finally I made the Z13 build yesterday, it was a quite straightforward process and, very important, there is plenty of space for cable management, definitelly better than M1 in this matter. Anyway, I would like to highlight some items which could be improved:

1) I missed a second filter to use in the side for the AIO. I have reused one from the M1
2) I missed a GPU slot cover, my GPU uses 2 slots, I have reused one from the M1 (black one...😒)
3) I thing that the method to open the top cover could be improved. Even with the button pressed, I have to use some tool to open it, so as not to break my nails 😅

This is the full components list of my build: ASUS ROG Strix B550-I, AMD Ryzen 5950X, ThermalGrizzly Kryonaut, AMD Radeon 6900 XT deshrouded with 2 x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM, EKWB AIO Basic 240 with 2 x Phanteks T30 PWM 120mm, G.Skill 32GGb (2x16) Trident Z Neo 3800 MHz C14, Corsair SF750, Samsung SSD NVMe 980 Pro 1TB, Samsung SSD NVMe 970 Evo Plus 2TB, Samsung SSD SATA 870 EVO 2TB, Noctua NF-A9 PWM chomax.black, ASUS PB278QV, SSF Noir Shadowlink antenna, Logitech G613, Logitech G603, Logitech C270, 2 x GPU PSLATE Unsleeved custom cables.

I have run a basic benchmark with CB R23 and 3DMARK Tiimespy, which shows a slight increment in temperature of 3-4 degrees on the CPU and GPU compared to the NCASE M1.

Mi fan configuration is: GPU bottom fans (NF A12x25) Intake, AIO side fans (Phanteks T30) Inside intake, rear fan (NF-A9) exhaust. I have room for one 120mm and one 90mm fans in the top, even I could add two more slim 120mm fans to the AIO, but by the moment I don't thing they are necessary. Probably I'll have to change the orientation ot the AIO fans to improve temps.

Otherwise, I love this case, it is rock solid. It would probably benefit with some aestethic work on the front.

COOJ

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Dec 31, 2020
I am sorry I never user Imgur before, I expect it is working now.

Finally I made the Z13 build yesterday, it was a quite straightforward process and, very important, there is plenty of space for cable management, definitelly better than M1 in this matter. Anyway, I would like to highlight some items which could be improved:

1) I missed a second filter to use in the side for the AIO. I have reused one from the M1
2) I missed a GPU slot cover, my GPU uses 2 slots, I have reused one from the M1 (black one...😒)
3) I thing that the method to open the top cover could be improved. Even with the button pressed, I have to use some tool to open it, so as not to break my nails 😅

This is the full components list of my build: ASUS ROG Strix B550-I, AMD Ryzen 5950X, ThermalGrizzly Kryonaut, AMD Radeon 6900 XT deshrouded with 2 x Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM, EKWB AIO Basic 240 with 2 x Phanteks T30 PWM 120mm, G.Skill 32GGb (2x16) Trident Z Neo 3800 MHz C14, Corsair SF750, Samsung SSD NVMe 980 Pro 1TB, Samsung SSD NVMe 970 Evo Plus 2TB, Samsung SSD SATA 870 EVO 2TB, Noctua NF-A9 PWM chomax.black, ASUS PB278QV, SSF Noir Shadowlink antenna, Logitech G613, Logitech G603, Logitech C270, 2 x GPU PSLATE Unsleeved custom cables.

I have run a basic benchmark with CB R23 and 3DMARK Tiimespy, which shows a slight increment in temperature of 3-4 degrees on the CPU and GPU compared to the NCASE M1.

Mi fan configuration is: GPU bottom fans (NF A12x25) Intake, AIO side fans (Phanteks T30) Inside intake, rear fan (NF-A9) exhaust. I have room for one 120mm and one 90mm fans in the top, even I could add two more slim 120mm fans to the AIO, but by the moment I don't thing they are necessary. Probably I'll have to change the orientation ot the AIO fans to improve temps.

Otherwise, I love this case, it is rock solid. It would probably benefit with some aestethic work on the front.

Very nice photos.
In fact the top is supposed to be installed with two fans, then the top fan is used to draw in cold air, and the side fan and water cooling radiator are used to exhaust hot air, so it will be very effective.

ObsidianViolet

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 3, 2016
I am interested too! Non-glass, silver or gray color.

@COOJ there is clearly demand for this class of case (especially since the M1 has been discontinued!)

Please consider doing another run. The preorders are already building up in this thread.

Reactions: coby

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
I have had an order paid for since December 18th, 2021 Order 1034. I have emailed twice about when it would ship. The 1st email was on Feb 17th the answer:
COOJ
To: DASBOOT

Thu, Feb 17 at 9:22 PM

Shipping is expected to begin in March.

The second email was sent on March 30th for an update: NO RESPONSE.
Obviously, no shipping took place in March as My Order 1034 shows unfulfilled as of April 12th. Is shipping stalled due to Covid or is there some
other problem, the lack of response is concerning.

coby

Chassis Packer
Aug 16, 2021
I have had an order paid for since December 18th, 2021 Order 1034. I have emailed twice about when it would ship. The 1st email was on Feb 17th the answer:
COOJ
To: DASBOOT

Thu, Feb 17 at 9:22 PM

Shipping is expected to begin in March.

The second email was sent on March 30th for an update: NO RESPONSE.
Obviously, no shipping took place in March as My Order 1034 shows unfulfilled as of April 12th. Is shipping stalled due to Covid or is there some
other problem, the lack of response is concerning.
he said 2nd batch will ship in april so any day you could get shipping noti.

coby

Chassis Packer
Aug 16, 2021
We are about to start shipping, currently we can only ship part of the order (orders before July), the rest of the order is estimated to be shipped in April, the reason is that the surface of some shell is not so good when assembling, we will continue to ship after dealing with the problem.

In addition, the production of this product is too difficult, so we don't plan to continue production. If we have a better way in the future, we may continue production, but we don't have one at present.
Hello @COOJ, you mentioned here you were going to fulfill orders in april in this post, the month is about to conclude and ppl have been waiting for an update in regards to their orders and extras.