Apr 23, 2020
hey,
This case "XiKii FF01" looks cool I only found 2 videos

and

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Dec 2, 2018
Rider R2 V4 is now on AliExpress and Taobao

So far I've only found one video on Bilibili.

7.9L, 68mm CPU cooler, Water cooler support, 200mm GPU, SFX-L support.

stefs12

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jan 28, 2024
Bhiner is cheaper, but i am afraid because i read some bad comments about them.
Is still expensive, but it cheaper, maybe i will find another agent with lower price, put ur advices.
Also, graphic cards cant be sent like common gods or can?

slb011

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 12, 2024
Hi,

Looking for a taobao clone (or close to as possible) case of a dan-c4?

Sunmilo M01 comes to mind but its slightly larger and I prefer the aesthetics of the dan-c4, and it also doesn't have the inverted layout which I would like as it helps a lot with gpu thermals, though I know the cases do offer some customisation so maybe it would be possible to have an inverted layout

ZZAW B6 also looks perfect for my needs except I hate the ventilation design of the side panel. I've messaged the seller on aliexpress to see if that is changeable

Streacom DA2 is also an option but it doesn't have clearance for a 3slot gpu and is larger than the others mentioned, I feel in the future if current trends are anything to go by, 3-slot gpu's will be the standard for xx80 and xx90 gpu's

I currently have a cube x1 and while I've had a positive experience with it, I'm looking to go back to air cooling with my next build. I have a custom loop in here and don't enjoy the maintenance involved. I also need to take it on a plane every now and then which requires me to bleed it out and refill etc, its all just a pain to deal with and I'd rather simplify my build.

TLDR; Looking for something close to a dan-c4 clone. ~<15L, no riser required, inverted layout possible (gpu on top)

Last edited by a moderator:

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Hi,

Looking for a taobao clone (or close to as possible) case of a dan-c4?

Sunmilo M01 comes to mind but its slightly larger and I prefer the aesthetics of the dan-c4, and it also doesn't have the inverted layout which I would like as it helps a lot with gpu thermals, though I know the cases do offer some customisation so maybe it would be possible to have an inverted layout

ZZAW B6 also looks perfect for my needs except I hate the ventilation design of the side panel. I've messaged the seller on aliexpress to see if that is changeable

Streacom DA2 is also an option but it doesn't have clearance for a 3slot gpu and is larger than the others mentioned, I feel in the future if current trends are anything to go by, 3-slot gpu's will be the standard for xx80 and xx90 gpu's

I currently have a cube x1 and while I've had a positive experience with it, I'm looking to go back to air cooling with my next build. I have a custom loop in here and don't enjoy the maintenance involved. I also need to take it on a plane every now and then which requires me to bleed it out and refill etc, its all just a pain to deal with and I'd rather simplify my build.

TLDR; Looking for something close to a dan-c4 clone. ~<15L, no riser required, inverted layout possible (gpu on top)

What about the Ncase M1 Evo? M1EVO - Angled Kit - Black Color – NCASE (ncased.com)

(Just my opinion, it's harder to match the aesthetics, easier to match the spec :) )

slb011

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 12, 2024
What about the Ncase M1 Evo? M1EVO - Angled Kit - Black Color – NCASE (ncased.com)

(Just my opinion, it's harder to match the aesthetics, easier to match the spec :) )
I have considered it but I'd rather take a sliger s620 in order to fit a top tier cpu cooler for not much increase in volume.
When considering >15L cases then the NR200 has to come under consideration aswell

Sliger s610 might be looking like the best option to me, fits almost any gpu, a thermalright pa120 mini and can be inverted at 13.3L.

I'm not too bothered about mATX compatibility or 4slot gpu's because for those beefy gpu's, deshrouding or a raijintek morpheus would likely be a better option for cooling while keeping a similar form factor.

Also had a look at an acat x2 but seems expensive compared to a sliger and is uninvertable, nice aesthetics though.

Reactions: Arboreal