Other What's on Taobao

John Warosa

Cable Smoosher
Dec 29, 2020
Off the top of my head:

The Dice Cases Flow (with the double medium(30mm rads) or large(45mm rads) extensions), They're located in Europe, so shipping is reasonable and no import tax/fees.

The Winterdesign One, really well designed but quite expensive.
Where in Europe you can find the Dice Cases Flow? I tried google but I couldn't find it on sale anywhere. I'm not even sure it actually came out.

Gilles3000

Airflow Optimizer
Oct 6, 2018
Where in Europe you can find the Dice Cases Flow? I tried google but I couldn't find it on sale anywhere. I'm not even sure it actually came out.
On their website, https://dicecases.com/

The first batch has already been delivered, there's a thread about in here on the forum. But a lot went wrong, and the creator seems to have bailed on the entire project... I wouldn't hold my breath for a second batch.

Its a shame, it was quite a well designed case with great hardware and cooling support.

CCLacions

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2020
I've made my choice and going for the Acat X1 for my next build. There is a store on AliExpress, named "HK Howell Tech Ltd" with Acat X1 and Akkla A4, any feedbacks ? It would be much easier than TaoBao.

lys1030

Trash Compacter
Nov 8, 2020
www.youtube.com
I've made my choice and going for the Acat X1 for my next build. There is a store on AliExpress, named "HK Howell Tech Ltd" with Acat X1 and Akkla A4, any feedbacks ? It would be much easier than TaoBao.
I just checked. Super overpriced. On taobao, you would pay less than $200 including shipping.

gojmgo

Efficiency Noob
Feb 23, 2021
Ordering a new 6.7L case from Taobao via Bhiner. How much shipping cost should I expect? I'm from EU/IT. Thanks!

sfxbajan

Average Stuffer
Dec 4, 2017
Ordering a new 6.7L case from Taobao via Bhiner. How much shipping cost should I expect? I'm from EU/IT. Thanks!
Both sites have a shipping calculator for an estimate. Sometimes you can get cheaper rates dealing direct with the supplier.

sfxbajan

Average Stuffer
Dec 4, 2017
Sirius T80

Taobao Link

CCLacions

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2020
After some research, the link is hidden by an AdBlocker both on Safari iOS and Chrome W10 ... sorry.

Last edited:

alitech

Caliper Novice
Jan 7, 2021
I dunno about you guys, but I have never been able to register an account on taobao for purchasing. i am in the UK and I want to get on there somehow

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
I dunno about you guys, but I have never been able to register an account on taobao for purchasing. i am in the UK and I want to get on there somehow
I used superbuy to buy from Taobao. They buy it on your behalf, ship it to the superbuy warehouse (consolidate it with anything else you brought), then ship it to you.

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Most people here use a purchasing agent like Superbuy or Bhiner. It's more expensive, but it dramatically eases the purchase process, and allows for global shipping, product inspection upon arrival at the agent warehouse, etc.