Other What's on Taobao

CCLacions

Chassis Packer
Apr 3, 2020
Have a look at SGPC's line (K60/70/77/88).
For your wanted features, K77 might be a good choice.

Thanks tinyitx,​

Does SGPC line have increase the quality ? I want to stay with a basic premium-feel case (you know what I mean, when you have a Deng), but I have the feeling that there is no more "intermediary" brand, in terms of finish and prices. For all premium TaoBao brands, it's a lot more than 200USD. ZS Cases maybe for me, A4 V3.

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
update on this - the case arrived at the Taobao warehouse - turned out it was heavier than I had estimated - it's just over 5KG shipping weight so cost $76 USD to ship to the US. With fees and everything, it cost $289

Thanks for the pictures!!
good to know. I will update as well. Mine will ship next week to superbuy. Having superbuy I can at least reduce customs a bit maybe because they just put a reduced price on the package value. Still tho, could have gone the Winter One route with that price XD anyways

Reactions: KevintheGuo

deeree

Trash Compacter
Bronze Supporter
Mar 4, 2017
Zen zone C1 just caught my eye. Seems to me like original take on the vertical layout. Along with the cheese grater knockoff design. It supports mATX boards, ATX PSU, 4-slot GPU, 240 rad. Although at 22l it's not so sff. But it looks somehow fresh. What do you think?

Reactions: BaK and dealda

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Zen zone C1 just caught my eye. Seems to me like original take on the vertical layout. Along with the cheese grater knockoff design. It supports mATX boards, ATX PSU, 4-slot GPU, 240 rad. Although at 22l it's not so sff. But it looks somehow fresh. What do you think?
I agree that 22-litre is not small, but it is not exactly huge. I suppose, one has to make a psychological jump to accept it as small form factor.
Anyway, I do like the front panel. Not much about the pattern but the fact that there are actual functional openings for ventilation. This rare feature should be used more often by case designers.
But I think the best part is the price. At 448 RMB, it is unbeatable. This year-end sale is crazy. The B2 is 78 RMB and the B2 Plus is 98 RMB.

dealda

Trash Compacter
Oct 20, 2018
Zen zone C1 just caught my eye. Seems to me like original take on the vertical layout.
It looks quite nice, has a small Footprint, space for a bunch of fans and takes standard components.
If I didn't already have a patx, I might buy this one.

edit: although if you don't need room for matx the meshliscious is probably the better and cheaper choice.

Last edited:

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
Is it expensive for order stuff from Asia ? There is a ek cooler I want that’s Asia only right now on something called the JD app?

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Is it expensive for order stuff from Asia ? There is a ek cooler I want that’s Asia only right now on something called the JD app?
JD app is for mobile phone. For PC, go to JD.com website. For English speakers, click the 'English Site' or 'Global Site' at the bottom (if your location has not been detected and redirected from the local Chinese site already). From there, you can check out the price for the items you want. There are also FAQs for Shipping & Delivery and Methods of Payment.

In general, I do not think it is expensive. For the import tax/tariff, it depends on your country. For shipping, it is not that expensive unless you want it quick. Many people here buy from Taobao and Aliexpress (more) and from JD and Tmall (less). You can buy directly (cost you less) or through an agent (cost you more as you will pay an agent fee for handling).

Last edited:
Reactions: Qu1ckset

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
JD app is for mobile phone. For PC, go to JD.com website. For English speakers, click the 'English Site' or 'Global Site' at the bottom (if your location has not been detected and redirected from the local Chinese site already). From there, you can check out the price for the items you want. There are also FAQs for Shipping & Delivery and Methods of Payment.

In general, I do not think it is expensive. For the import tax/tariff, it depends on your country. For shipping, it is not that expensive unless you want it quick. Many people here buy from Taobao and Aliexpress (more) and from JD and Tmall (less). You can buy directly (cost you less) or through an agent (cost you more as you will pay an agent fee for handling).
I will check it out!

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020

So I tried using the site , can’t really get passed the check out where you have to put the shipping info ,

point me in the right direction for broker ?

ChrisMCP

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2018

Not a fan of gunmetal finish, usb3.0 and the shenanigans with orienatation and unconvenctional cable management. Imagine these wifi antennas in the bottom... :/

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
So I tried using the site , can’t really get passed the check out where you have to put the shipping info ,

point me in the right direction for broker ?
Superbuy is used by many members here. I myself have not used their service before and cannot comment with personal experience though.

gagarin61

Chassis Packer
Jan 7, 2021
Are there any passively cooled cases known on Taobao? Couldn't find any on the spreadsheet. Alternatively, how do you people find all those cases? I've tried searching using Bhiner and Superbuy but my queries seem to produce non accurate search results.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Are there any passively cooled cases known on Taobao? Couldn't find any on the spreadsheet. Alternatively, how do you people find all those cases? I've tried searching using Bhiner and Superbuy but my queries seem to produce non accurate search results.
ZeroRPM:-

TrueMetal:-

When searching, use Google (eg ''fanless pc case taobao''). The key is having ''taobao'' in the search. This often produces good results. I usually use Baidu search engine to search stuff in the Chinese market because Baidu is more powerful/meaningful to search in Chinese. For either search engine, type in Chinese would be helpful. If you cannot type Chinese, translate it and then copy and paste.