Other What's on Taobao

aabbcc

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 24, 2020
So I've been browsing this thread and been seeing some nice cases at fair price. I'm looking for a suitable small case, preferbly around 100 eur. Size wise it oculd be between the ghost and ncase m1.

Main thing is it needs to fit my graphics card which is quite big and it's also a big plus if it can fit my cpu cooler so I don't have to exchange that one as well. Not looking to water cool this setup and preferbly it wouldnt run as hot as a Finish sauna nor sound as loud as a fighter jet:

Specs:
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • Noctua NH-U12S (Any recommendations for a suitable replacement that will actually fit?)
  • Shappire Nitro RX 5700XT (2.5 slots, 306x135x49mm)
  • MSI B450I Gaming plus AC
  • Seasonic Focus GX 550w (will replace with corsair sfx)
  • 1x Samsung ssd
  • 1x NVME ssd
  • 2x 140mm noctua intake fans
  • 1x 90mm noctua exhaust fan
The Keva case and Feiyoupu Ghost S1 both look very nice (And available in white/silver) but I'm not to sure my graphics card will actually fit.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
So I've been browsing this thread and been seeing some nice cases at fair price. I'm looking for a suitable small case, preferbly around 100 eur. Size wise it oculd be between the ghost and ncase m1.

Main thing is it needs to fit my graphics card which is quite big and it's also a big plus if it can fit my cpu cooler so I don't have to exchange that one as well. Not looking to water cool this setup and preferbly it wouldnt run as hot as a Finish sauna nor sound as loud as a fighter jet:

Specs:
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • Noctua NH-U12S (Any recommendations for a suitable replacement that will actually fit?)
  • Shappire Nitro RX 5700XT (2.5 slots, 306x135x49mm)
  • MSI B450I Gaming plus AC
  • Seasonic Focus GX 550w (will replace with corsair sfx)
  • 1x Samsung ssd
  • 1x NVME ssd
  • 2x 140mm noctua intake fans
  • 1x 90mm noctua exhaust fan
The Keva case and Feiyoupu Ghost S1 both look very nice (And available in white/silver) but I'm not to sure my graphics card will actually fit.
Maybe the AKKLA A4-atx? It also fits your PSU so you dont have to replace it. I dont have any experience with that case though. Maybe someone else that has it can chime in on the quality. For CPU cooler, you can fit the Noctua NH-L12S there.

Hanslol2

Cable Smoosher
Jul 18, 2020
So the seller finally send me some pictures regarding the branding on the Feipu Ghost S1, sadly those are not images of the actual ghost but an image of the brand logo itself.

https://ibb.co/h7XpC5X - for some reason it won't let me post it as an image.

63holden

Chassis Packer
May 19, 2020
So the seller finally send me some pictures regarding the branding on the Feipu Ghost S1, sadly those are not images of the actual ghost but an image of the brand logo itself.

https://ibb.co/h7XpC5X - for some reason it won't let me post it as an image.
Definitely off my list, it does spoil the clean lines and I hope the elongated holes are not a new thing either
I look forward to seeing some images of the complete case I think I go with the Kev case youth unless any one has any better ideas

manicMetro

Cable Smoosher
Jul 19, 2020
Do you guys know if this seller is reputable? want to go for the quiet fan option with silver wires but wary of hanging 1.5k of hardware off it ?

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
I don't know if any of you remember the single slot low profile GTX 1050 by ASL (which I used to have for a short time), but I've been sleuthing to see if they launched a similar GTX 1650 card. And lo and behold, it exists:

Doesn't seem like a bad price for the form factor either. Wonder how hot it will get?
Wow, nice find! This could make very thin gaming builds possible. Did you purchase it? If yes, please let us know how it performs

Hanslol2

Cable Smoosher
Jul 18, 2020
Update for the FEIPU Ghost S1 Clone

Here is an image of the actual sidepanel, though unpainted/anodized. While not really great looking I think I can live with it with my fully black version.

The main reason why I do not want to switch is the tophats. Most other clones do not offer any as far as i have seen, except AKLLA which even in the shop pictures has quite the bending and tolerance issues. But if someone has some alternatives I'm all ears.

Last edited:
Reactions: 63holden

anx21

Cable Smoosher
Jul 27, 2020
Update for the FEIPU Ghost S1 Clone

Here is an image of the actual sidepanel, though unpainted/anodized. While not really great looking I think I can live with it with my fully black version.

The main reason why I do not want to switch is the tophats. Most other clones do not offer any as far as i have seen, except AKLLA which even in the shop pictures has quite the bending and tolerance issues. But if someone has some alternatives I'm all ears.

Yeah, not as bad as it looked from the previous photo... have you been able to find out when the case will be shipped? The taobao page said "shipped before July 30" but my superbuy agent says "will be shipped within one month"

aabbcc

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 24, 2020
Maybe the AKKLA A4-atx? It also fits your PSU so you dont have to replace it. I dont have any experience with that case though. Maybe someone else that has it can chime in on the quality. For CPU cooler, you can fit the Noctua NH-L12S there.

Thanks, yea this looks intersting as well! Too bad it's not available in white :( I'm not too conserned about having to replace my psu with a smaller one like the corsair, more concerned about my huge graphics card and the fact that my mobo has the m2 slot for an nvme on the backside so airflow in the case needs to be good.

Hanslol2

Cable Smoosher
Jul 18, 2020
Yeah, not as bad as it looked from the previous photo... have you been able to find out when the case will be shipped? The taobao page said "shipped before July 30" but my superbuy agent says "will be shipped within one month"

For me it will be shipped at the end of this month, atleast that is what my superbuy agent told me.

DamMuc

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 20, 2020
It seems like the closed "Formula Case" re-opened as another shop.

Message from the QQ chat: "老店无故被冻结了,在老店下单的客户还请重新拍一下届时有补偿!详情联系客服!搜索店铺Formula Studio直达即可感谢支持!由于这批次机箱延迟,之前预定的客户!每款箱子都可参于减免50元补贴!谢谢"

Google translator: "The old store has been frozen for no reason. Customers who place an order at the old store should also take a new photo and there will be compensation! Contact customer service for details! Search the shop Formula Studio directly to thank you for your support! Due to the delay of this batch of cases, customers who ordered before! Each box can participate in the 50 yuan subsidy! Thank you"

Link I found: https://shop295093040.world.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.1000126.2.27d64296aiG5BN

SexyPotato

Efficiency Noob
Jul 29, 2020
I am looking for a <8L case that can fit the Asetek 645LT and allows for full length GPUs. I know the Dan Case A4 will do the trick but it's out of my budget. Anything on Taobao that could also fit the bill?
Thanks!

Hanslol2

Cable Smoosher
Jul 18, 2020
If you don't mind me asking, when did you order? I placed mine July 14
Ok after asking again my agent told me I might need to wait till the 12th of August for shipment.

At this point I am seriously considering switching to another clone. Is there a Ghost clone with tophats available except the AKLLA (QC issues) or the Formula (twice as expensive) that will be shipped sometime soon and has acceptable quality?

DaBest

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 30, 2020
Hey guys big lurker here, first of all thanks for everyone who worked hard finding the best cases and helping others too, awesome community btw. I wanted to ask if there was any sandwich style case around 7 liters (similar to dan a4) but in a vertical orientation that wouldn't break the bank. preferably with good build quality and aesthetics. I think im asking for alot because i searched on taobao but didn't come across anything that caught my eye. Hopefully someone can point me to the direction. appreciat all the help i can get.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys big lurker here, first of all thanks for everyone who worked hard finding the best cases and helping others too, awesome community btw. I wanted to ask if there was any sandwich style case around 7 liters (similar to dan a4) but in a vertical orientation that wouldn't break the bank. preferably with good build quality and aesthetics. I think im asking for alot because i searched on taobao but didn't come across anything that caught my eye. Hopefully someone can point me to the direction. appreciat all the help i can get.
When you said 'vertical orientation', do you mean a case allowing a relatively long display card in a vertical position with IO pointing upward or, a relatively short display card still in a horizontal position?