Other What's on Taobao

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 8, 2018
What are you trying to see for the GPU?

Just how much room there is. But - after seeing another redditor's post, I was actually satisfied and I just placed my order for my C01S. =) I was concerned that, with his EVGA card (deshrouded) he had to use spacers on his bottom panel for fans to fit. I thought those fans were 15mm BUT I just realized they're 25mm (NF-F12). So anyway - looks like, one way or another, there will be enough space in there for my plan to work. =)

BTW, I'm not sure if it was you or someone else that said that the case can't be had with an aluminum side panel (to replace the TG), but I'm just talking with Sunmilo now and it's totally doable. I'll order an extra aluminum side panel for 120 RMB. He also said that if I just decided to replace the glass with aluminum, there'd be no surcharge. Just a PSA for anyone thinking of ordering this beauty...

Reactions: hereforthefeast

Pappas

Cable Smoosher
Jul 3, 2019
Anyone know if the Kevcase Youth edition has alternate top colors/if there are pictures of them?

link: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=615655235485
In the description it says (via google translate):

"# Optional anodized top cover champagne gold rose gold black silver white Because it is aluminum material can not attract magnetic gifts of the same color full cnc fine car screws

# Optional kev graphic leather handle has a variety of leather can be selected or processed"

Last edited:

63holden

Chassis Packer
May 19, 2020
I see there is a new version of the Feipu Ghost S1 that is slightly bigger than the old one
I take it that the old version is not available any more?
The new one is only showing renders with a branding on the side, I hope the branding is just there for the renders and not on the production version

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I see there is a new version of the Feipu Ghost S1 that is slightly bigger than the old one
I take it that the old version is not available any more?
The new one is only showing renders with a branding on the side, I hope the branding is just there for the renders and not on the production version
Taobao link?

63holden

Chassis Packer
May 19, 2020
Same link as the old one

Hanslol2

Cable Smoosher
Jul 18, 2020
Hello,

I currently have an open order on the Feipu Ghost S1 clone. I actually ordered before they changed the sidepanel but was apparently one of the first to get the new version.

I have reached out to my superbuy agent and asked him to confirm if the logo on the sidepanel will indeed be on the finished product.
According to him the sidepanel will contain the logo. I do not yet know if it will be possible to get the sidepanels without the logo. I am currently still waiting for a reply regarding this.

Reactions: 63holden

63holden

Chassis Packer
May 19, 2020
Hello,

I currently have an open order on the Feipu Ghost S1 clone. I actually ordered before they changed the sidepanel but was apparently one of the first to get the new version.

I have reached out to my superbuy agent and asked him to confirm if the logo on the sidepanel will indeed be on the finished product.
According to him the sidepanel will contain the logo. I do not yet know if it will be possible to get the sidepanels without the logo. I am currently still waiting for a reply regarding this.
Thanks for the info, I think that will put it off my list if it has a logo as I like the clean look
I would have gone for the Kevcase youth but I like the grey the Feipu come in

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
New case showed up on taobao. AC Modified X11

Overall dimensions: 32.3x15.7x26.2cm = 13.29L
CPU heatsink height: 56mm for Intel, 53mm for AMD
GPU support: 314mm, 3 slot width
2.5" hard drives: 4x
Water cooling support: 240 radiator

dotori

Efficiency Noob
Jul 16, 2019
Hello,

Ahh that worries me too. I have it on preorder and now I'm wondering if I should just cancel it.

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
Can't see if anyone's posted this one, but a pretty cool verticle case:

ZZAW C1 M-ATX

240mm on the back, ATX PSU and everyone's favorite cheese greater ventilation!

Need a cheap stand in case while I ponder my next steps and this one's under $100 AUD.

Reactions: Daemos

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Hi guys, just noticed Formula Cases disappeared from Taobao. Any idea why? They are the seller that make high quality cases like Formula X1, Loli1 and Formula 2s.
the guy just closed up shop and stopped doing cases altogether. maybe because he can't compete anymore now that the Ghost S1 is sold directly on Taobao?

Last edited: