Other What's on Taobao

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
OMG this thread is pure gold, hahahaha. A little bit of help with this case:

Checking through the SuperBuy website, there is an option called 'B2plus (pre-sale) water cooling' ... it means is just the case alone (which is what I want) or what? Is 'pre-sale' because it is still not available or some kind of 'pre-order'? Thanks in advance :)
That option is just the case (watercooling version) alone, without any bundle like a PSU or custom cables.
And as the case is not available now, it is 'pre-order' only.

sylvelk

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 23, 2019
Did anyone try to order the AKLAA A4 ?
I have been searching for ages for a S1-type of case that would support 280AiO and this one seems to fit the specs ... Could someone confirm ?

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Thank you for the reply. So much options now to decide for only one ?
Suggest not choose one with a power supply because customer support/warranty might be unnecessarily complicated if you do not reside in China. But, do get the custom power cables (for SF450/600/750) whose lengths should match the interior pretty exact.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Did anyone try to order the AKLAA A4 ?
I have been searching for ages for a S1-type of case that would support 280AiO and this one seems to fit the specs ... Could someone confirm ?
The description does specify that 280mm rad is supported. Max length is 315mm. Max width is 142mm. 143mm can be squeezed in but there will be slight physical distortion.

heraldo_jones

Efficiency Noob
Feb 23, 2020
Suggest not choose one with a power supply because customer support/warranty might be unnecessarily complicated if you do not reside in China. But, do get the custom power cables (for SF450/600/750) whose lengths should match the interior pretty exact.
Thanks for the sugestion, but was only interested in the case, I know support from a chinese seller could be difficult if not living there.

raidensub

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 2, 2020
If anyones in the same boat as me and looking for a decent MATX case I found this a while ago https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z0d.6639537.1997196601.37.71e07484KBlTKZ&id=602050349082

Supports SFX and a 3.5" HDD/120mm AIO in about an 11.3L form factor for $30.
Don't think theres anything smaller for MATX than this that doesn't make compromises in PSU and HDD sizes.
Only compromise is the CPU clearance, but it fits something like an AXP90 so I don't think there's much problem there.

Very interesting case. Is the quality decent? How mush did it cost, including shipping? Can you post picture of your build?Thanks.

nicb6

Trash Compacter
Jul 14, 2018
Recent updates from my browsing:

Mechanical Master has a new vertical case on presale, the T12-TG

Supports 240mm watercooling, with total height of 60mm for radiator and fans

Overall dimensions: 24.7x13.7x37cm = 12.5L
CPU heatsink height: 65 mm
Maximum GPU length: 300 mm, 320 mm for 50 mm wide cards
2.5 inch drives: 3x15mm + 1x10mm

New case from 浪险电竞. I'm going to call them Langfang E-Sports. It's apparently just called the A4

Overall dimensions: 32.2x14.5x23cm = 10.7L
CPU heatsink height: 67 mm
Maximum GPU length: 290 mm

CP-3 from 临界机箱 / Critical Cases

Supports 240mm water cooling

Overall dimensions: 32.2x15.7x24.6cm = 12.4L
CPU heatsink height: 138 mm
Maximum GPU length: 317 mm, 60mm thickness
Disk support: 2x 3.5" + 1x 2.5" or 7x 2.5"

WDEAN DORA R1S

Haven't checked what is different between this and the D1S, but its another Ghost S1 clone. There's apparently a comparison video and/or chart on the QQ chat group, but I couldn't find it with my limited Chinese skills.

Overall dimensions: 31x18x18.4cm = 7.9L
CPU heatsink height: 68 mm
Maximum GPU length: 306 mm, 48mm thickness

Acat Acat1 (Air Cooling Version)

The fact that this one is marked as the air cooled model and the title mentions water cooling makes me assume that there will be a water cooled version of this case.

Overall dimensions: 30x12.9x18cm = 7L
CPU heatsink height: 59 mm
Maximum GPU length: 300 mm, 50 mm thickness

Acat Acat3 (Air Cooling Version)

Overall dimensions: 27.8x15.3x21.5cm = 9.1L
CPU heatsink height: 59 mm
Maximum GPU length: 271 mm, 45 mm thickness

Has anybody already got their fingers on an Acat1 (or is it called AcatA4?).
This case looks promising. I can't find any real live pictures or builds...

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Has anybody already got their fingers on an Acat1 (or is it called AcatA4?).
This case looks promising. I can't find any real live pictures or builds...
This has some pics of a real case. Looks promising to me, especially considering the price.

nicb6

Trash Compacter
Jul 14, 2018
Thanks! Those are pics of a different case, but nevertheless the quality of Acat cases seems to be quite nice from the looks of it.

RZEX

Caliper Novice
Mar 30, 2019
Where can I find this case? I just saw it on chiphell.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018

~16l, but dual 280mm. Seems interesting to say the least. :)

shensmobile

Cable Smoosher
Oct 9, 2019
The description does specify that 280mm rad is supported. Max length is 315mm. Max width is 142mm. 143mm can be squeezed in but there will be slight physical distortion.

Can you confirm it's not a GB? I was going to wait for the FormD T1 but this case satisfies a lot of my needs while being barely larger (wider for sure, but worth it for the CPU cooler clearance).
Edit: Nevermind, it's a pre-order. I think I'm gonna hold out for the FormD T1 though, it's such a nice case and the build quality looks better than this case.

And is there a way to request him to powder coat the air cooler extension white as well?

Last edited:

Salulu

Efficiency Noob
New User
Dec 13, 2019
Very interesting case. Is the quality decent? How mush did it cost, including shipping? Can you post picture of your build?Thanks.

Sure but I won't be able to post pics for a couple more weeks or so, remind me then!
But for now you can just check the reviews on that page (and sort by new as this is a recently updated revision to the case) to see peoples builds.
In terms of shipping costs it was probably about 40 euro just for the case through Superbuy. Hard to pinpoint the cost exactly as I shipped it with some other stuff since it works out cheaper for subsequent kg's.
The cost will be different depending on what country you're in, so use this to calculate it https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/query/freight/
The shipping weight should work out to under 3kg. (Superbuy charge every 500g, so anything between 2500g and 3000g will be the same cost)

Reactions: raidensub

smik

Cable Smoosher
Mar 29, 2020

I'm interested as well.
Looks like it's made by this guy...
I don't have QQ so I can't dig much deeper.

Nanop

Cable Smoosher
Jan 20, 2020
Holla, is there a kind soul who would help me with something on superbuy ? more precisely it concerns the shipping.
And in love with this RGB, it s so unique