Other What's on Taobao

Fueled By Yams

Trash Compacter
Jan 21, 2020
Hey, so I've been eyeing these WDEAN DORA cases, like their rip-off of the Ghost or MJOLNIR. Not at all serious about buying one unless someone else has experience with owning one. They look great in the pictures, but taobao cases always look great in pictures. I'm wary of them. Does anyone have one?

Renderings of the "R1S"(Ghost) Actual pics of the "D2S" (MJOLNIR)
(sorry, the forums didn't like the pictures copied address)

Superbuy does give a warning that they don't accept paypal, so they seem sketchy

Basically, I'm trying to find a sandwich-style case that can fit either a hybrid card or a 2.75 slot strix card (which is why I'm looking at the D2S). I'm waiting for the Sidearm T1, but exploring other options as well. If anyone has suggestions, I'd be down to hear them. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: aggressivehog

Monfy

Cable Smoosher
Jan 16, 2020
Hey, so I've been eyeing these WDEAN DORA cases, like their rip-off of the Ghost or MJOLNIR. Not at all serious about buying one unless someone else has experience with owning one. They look great in the pictures, but taobao cases always look great in pictures. I'm wary of them. Does anyone have one?

Renderings of the "R1S"(Ghost) Actual pics of the "D2S" (MJOLNIR)
(sorry, the forums didn't like the pictures copied address)

Superbuy does give a warning that they don't accept paypal, so they seem sketchy

Basically, I'm trying to find a sandwich-style case that can fit either a hybrid card or a 2.75 slot strix card (which is why I'm looking at the D2S). I'm waiting for the Sidearm T1, but exploring other options as well. If anyone has suggestions, I'd be down to hear them. Thanks!

Check out the ZS A4 on taobao. I got it for my 2.75 slot gpu (49 mm rog strix 2070). It also comes with two back plates for different cpu/gpu heights.

Reactions: Fueled By Yams

Fueled By Yams

Trash Compacter
Jan 21, 2020
Check out the ZS A4 on taobao. I got it for my 2.75 slot gpu (49 mm rog strix 2070). It also comes with two back plates for different cpu/gpu heights.
Thanks for the suggestion. I actually was aware of that case, I’m just slow and forgot that the second version supports three slots. Tbh it isn’t my favorite aesthetically, but I’ll keep it in mind ?

Reactions: Monfy

Nanop

Cable Smoosher
Jan 20, 2020
hope i am not late with this, found a new project on taobao which looks pretty good,

If he add some vent of course

Last edited:

ywori

Trash Compacter
Jul 6, 2018
I have been trying to buy warhead papyrus for the longest time. In the end got a refund. Seller is unresponsive and contact person on taobao is outsourced to some form of customer service. If anyone knows any case which has a small gpu with the same layout :

please let me know!

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
I have been trying to buy warhead papyrus for the longest time. In the end got a refund. Seller is unresponsive and contact person on taobao is outsourced to some form of customer service. If anyone knows any case which has a small gpu with the same layout :

please let me know!
Its quite an unusual layout but I found a few cases a bit similar.
L01
L01S Super
Interstellar i2

ywori

Trash Compacter
Jul 6, 2018
Its quite an unusual layout but I found a few cases a bit similar.
L01
L01S Super
Interstellar i2

Thanks for your quick reply @prayogahs
First 2 more of an M1 layout?
Last 1 I am not even sure the pictures represent the product?

I have sent a message on taobao to interstellar for accurate pictures. I will let you know if I get a reply.

BTW really nice case list you did. I do browse through that quite often.

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for your quick reply @prayogahs
First 2 more of an M1 layout?
Last 1 I am not even sure the pictures represent the product?

I have sent a message on taobao to interstellar for accurate pictures. I will let you know if I get a reply.

BTW really nice case list you did. I do browse through that quite often.
Thanks, and yeah the first two is more of a M1 layout, theres not much like the Papyrus as its a unique layout. Sorry that I am unsure of the interstellar as its quite new. Hopefully the seller can reply you.

OnionFromOrion

Chassis Packer
Nov 23, 2019

please let me know!
The Papyrus is pretty unique. Closest I can think of are the Captain S.V6 and Sunmilo S01

ChrisMCP

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2018
hope i am not late with this, found a new project on taobao which looks pretty good,

If he add some vent of course
Hm, is it 240 compatible? It's 3 slot but looks like no AIO support.

Also another Ghost clone by the same company. Which makes it the 7th Ghost clone I've seen.

Also I've just discovered Captain S.V2. Seem like a great case in Sidearm style but with 240 support and drilled alu panels option. https://www.chiphell.com/thread-2147655-1-1.html

Reactions: Nanop

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
Man the 2s looks so good. I have been wanting to move down to this size for a while.

However, having a 3700x and seeing the temps in the thread here: chiphell is a bit scary. Do you think there might be better luck with a loli1 instead? Maybe having the top fans could help out a bit. But if it wasnt for those temps, I would definitely go in on the 2s
Holy crap this is a beautiful case - I just wish it had space for 2 slim 80mm fans up top like the LZ-A4 mini https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=582590926138

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Seems the NZXT H1 is drawing some attention and I just come across a square small tower case in Taobao.
It is slightly larger than the H1 and comes in at 200x200x386.
Unfortunately, it is offered as a fully prebuilt system.

Video link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av88037712/

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Seems the NZXT H1 is drawing some attention and I just come across a square small tower case in Taobao.
It is slightly larger than the H1 and comes in at 200x200x386.
Unfortunately, it is offered as a fully prebuilt system.

Video link: https://www.bilibili.com/video/av88037712/

It seems to look similar to the Monster-01/M01. Is it the same one?

sunrainsky

Trash Compacter
Dec 20, 2019
Have this been posted?

fu致这行话€JaJY15aFbKx€转移至?淘宀┡ē?【matx机箱 艾罗拉M40迷你全铝机箱matx 小机箱侧透电脑 itx机箱】;https://m.tb.cn/h.VdKD3p5?sm=6e756e

It has space for bottom two Fans.

The cooler height is 120 but some say 130. 120 would fit a Noctua C14S.

One buyer even taped a slim fan on the top of the case.

It's similar but not quite ncase M1. But it's much much much cheaper.

Reactions: prayogahs

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
It seems to look similar to the Monster-01/M01. Is it the same one?

They do look alike (the rear panels look very similar) but they are not the same.
I have not checked the interior but one (at least) external difference is the top. The M01 has a 'cover' vs the 'Small White' has a vented top.

ChrisMCP

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2018
They do look alike (the rear panels look very similar) but they are not the same.
I have not checked the interior but one (at least) external difference is the top. The M01 has a 'cover' vs the 'Small White' has a vented top.
where is the GPU IO on these cases? is it a passthrough of some kind?
Any other good alluminium vertical cases by the way? NZXT is steel and looks cheap, but I like the concept

edit: nevermind, it's at the bottom, kinda stupid with the wire needs to be bent

Last edited:

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Have this been posted?

fu致这行话€JaJY15aFbKx€转移至?淘宀┡ē?【matx机箱 艾罗拉M40迷你全铝机箱matx 小机箱侧透电脑 itx机箱】;https://m.tb.cn/h.VdKD3p5?sm=6e756e

It has space for bottom two Fans.

The cooler height is 120 but some say 130. 120 would fit a Noctua C14S.

One buyer even taped a slim fan on the top of the case.

It's similar but not quite ncase M1. But it's much much much cheaper.
I didnt see it before, its similar to NCase M1 but has a lot more similarities with Metalfish S5 and Mechanic Master C26. Thanks for the finding!

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
where is the GPU IO on these cases? is it a passthrough of some kind?
Any other good alluminium vertical cases by the way? NZXT is steel and looks cheap, but I like the concept

edit: nevermind, it's at the bottom, kinda stupid with the wire needs to be bent
This only looks bad if one has to bend a DVI cable. But, DVI is getting phased out in more and more display cards. And, DP and HDMI cables are much easier to bend. If one has to, just get a 90-degree adapter/cable will do.
I think this is just a minor issue.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I didnt see it before, its similar to NCase M1 but has a lot more similarities with Metalfish S5 and Mechanic Master C26. Thanks for the finding!
It's dimensions are messing me up. 160mm wide but only 120mm for CPU cooler Clearence? That can't be right. And 300mm long, but only 280mm GPU?

ChrisMCP

Trash Compacter
Jun 16, 2018
This only looks bad if one has to bend a DVI cable. But, DVI is getting phased out in more and more display cards. And, DP and HDMI cables are much easier to bend. If one has to, just get a 90-degree adapter/cable will do.
I think this is just a minor issue.
Yeah I get it it needs to go somewhere, top or bottom. Since they want to keep the top clean, they had to stick it in the bottom. Still I prefer Jonsbo VR1 approach to it when the top is masking all the cables. This way you don't have the hdmi coming from the bottom and the rest are at the centre of the rear.