Other What's on Taobao

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I just got my m69 today!! The red is a darker red (I'd almost call it like a blood red) here is a picture with a red Skittle.
Dimensions are a little off.

115mm wide x 213mm deep x 219mm tall.(5.36L)

A few minor manufacturer defects.

The PSU came with the case and modular silver plated cables.

sgi (model #: AHF5DV456W rev 2.0) (manufacturer part number: ECD13030003)

The case, power supply, cables, and pcie riser came to 88.50 (after fees) shipping to the US was an additional 48.27 (but I chose one of the faster shipping options) total cost was 136.77. Great deal for the small case and power supply.

machotaco

Case Bender
Jan 11, 2020
I'm pretty much in love with the H'z Mk3s Mini-ITX https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=520138539668. 13.5L. I was orignally looking to purchase an Ncase M1 for the heat dissipation, amount of drives and 130mm cpu cooler height, bonus of being able to run a 240rad. I started looking through this thread to find somehting since the m1 was out of stock and see what the Chinese market had to offer, there are some really interesting clones. I like the Mk3s more than the Dan a4 or Ghost s1 style cases as I prefer air cooling. Although if you could fit a 240mm radiator in the Mk3s it might be perfect, but as is there are plenty of cooling options, the thermalrite silver arrow 130 or macho 90. The drive cage appears to have adequate cooling and enough room on the backside of the board to run a second nvme without cooking it. The goal is to downsize my pc and have a rig I can take with me. The other case that catches my eye is the LOUSU LSIG
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=581041330403 . Says has 75mm clearnce for cpu cooler. The cpu won't be as cool, and don't know if I'll be able to fit as many drives.

My biggest issue with the Mk3s is that in the comments people were stating 10 month shipping times until it had arrived, so I'm not sure if they are all made to order or if that was just the initial preorder wait. Superbuy also said it might be a knock off, but I have not yet contancted an agent. With shipping it will probably cost more than an Ncase m1 so is it worth it? Price is roughly $178 usd Its mainly looks and I like the hdd cage location. Does anyone have expierence with etiher of the cases? Ncase is currently instock, hopefully will stick around. I'm in no rush to build a new pc, but you know cash burning a hole in your pocket and wanting to do a new build. As it is more of a gaming side grade but a big reduction in wasted space and production value increase as well.

Build. Planning on Asus x570i, 1600af just as a stop gap, waiting for good deal on a used cpu 2700 or better. 5600xt when it comes out or grab a used rx580. I'm going AMD gpu wise as I plan on running some VM's passed through and nvidia decided to make their drivers not play nice with pass through anymore without some extra tweaking, and I'd rather not support that.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
My biggest issue with the Mk3s is that in the comments people were stating 10 month shipping times until it had arrived, so I'm not sure if they are all made to order or if that was just the initial preorder wait. Superbuy also said it might be a knock off, but I have not yet contancted an agent.

Reading the product page, it seems to me that the seller is using a 6-month ordering cycle. Currently pre-ordering is closed and it is unknown when it will be opened. The last pre-ordering was in June 2019 while the one before that was in Jan 2019. People who had placed an order in Jan 2019 has been receiving the case, beginning (at least since) Sept 2019 and even up to Dec 2019 last month. So, it is uncommon to wait 9-12 months. It is up to you to decide if waiting is worthy. I think it all depends on how much you love this case and how long you can wait.
If the seller is actually using a 6-month pre-order schedule, then this month (Jan 2020) might be another window of opportunity for a pre-order. If so, keep checking MK3s daily to make sure you place and pre-order asap as I suppose he will fulfill each order on a first-come-first-serve basis.

I once considered this case as well. And it is precisely this uncertainty of production and the lengthy wait time that I erased this case off my list. (I got a Deng F15 instead).
And to be fair, the seller does mention specifically that this case has a long production time.

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
My 10L case is starting to feel too big haha, I just put in an order for a Nova 1024
something is on its way...

OnionFromOrion

Chassis Packer
Nov 23, 2019

ZS A4 V2 is here, ordered the black version so I had to wait until 2nd Jan for it to ship. Note that the white mark on the second picture is not a scratch but a bit of dust. There are no visible flaws on the exterior, still waiting on the AXP90.

Reactions: Monfy and Valantar

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018

ZS A4 V2 is here, ordered the black version so I had to wait until 2nd Jan for it to ship. Note that the white mark on the second picture is not a scratch but a bit of dust. There are no visible flaws on the exterior, still waiting on the AXP90.
Looks good! It would probably have better airflow and lower noise with chamfered vent holes, but the pattern is nice and densely spaced, so it's probably good nonetheless. The finish looks excellent. Also like the rounded corners on the front panel, they help alleviate that "very clearly only made from plain rectangular panels" look that a lot of the very squared off Taobao cases can have.

machotaco

Case Bender
Jan 11, 2020
Reading the product page, it seems to me that the seller is using a 6-month ordering cycle. Currently pre-ordering is closed and it is unknown when it will be opened. The last pre-ordering was in June 2019 while the one before that was in Jan 2019. People who had placed an order in Jan 2019 has been receiving the case, beginning (at least since) Sept 2019 and even up to Dec 2019 last month. So, it is uncommon to wait 9-12 months. It is up to you to decide if waiting is worthy. I think it all depends on how much you love this case and how long you can wait.
If the seller is actually using a 6-month pre-order schedule, then this month (Jan 2020) might be another window of opportunity for a pre-order. If so, keep checking MK3s daily to make sure you place and pre-order asap as I suppose he will fulfill each order on a first-come-first-serve basis.

I once considered this case as well. And it is precisely this uncertainty of production and the lengthy wait time that I erased this case off my list. (I got a Deng F15 instead).
And to be fair, the seller does mention specifically that this case has a long production time.

Thank you for the reply, I've seen your posts throughout the thread. It's a shame the uncertainty because it looks to be such a quality case the price would reflect that. I looked at many builds on chiphell. I think I'll end up with an Ncase m1. Some of the clones look nice or are smaller, and the closer the copier the higher the price closes in on the m1. Maybe someday one of us will get brave and order the Mk3s.

delilahhd

What's an ITX?
Feb 5, 2018
When ordering from taobao do you all use a 3rd party or do you order from the site directly (with a translation extention). I want to place an order but I am bit nervous since it's my first time.

OnionFromOrion

Chassis Packer
Nov 23, 2019
When ordering from taobao do you all use a 3rd party or do you order from the site directly (with a translation extention). I want to place an order but I am bit nervous since it's my first time.
I recommend people who can't speak Chinese go through an agent because there are often situations in which you need to communicate with the shop, for example when you need to specify the vent hole pattern and etc. However if Taobao ships to your local area their prices and speeds are usually far more competitive compared to what agents can offer.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
I recommend people who can't speak Chinese go through an agent because there are often situations in which you need to communicate with the shop, for example when you need to specify the vent hole pattern and etc. However if Taobao ships to your local area their prices and speeds are usually far more competitive compared to what agents can offer.
Some of the Taobao sellers do speak pretty decent English, as I have read from a few members here. (I speak Chinese and so I have no first-hand experience though). So, maybe, first contact a seller and see if he can speak English well enough to communicate.

Monfy

Cable Smoosher
Jan 16, 2020
Commencing my first sff build as a migration of a 1080p 240hz gaming build in a NZXT H500 into a ZS-A4v2. Ordered the ZS-A4v2 in silver on Superbuy yesterday, but just asked my agent to change the color to black. The item hasn’t shipped to warehouse yet I hope everything goes smoothly. I’ve been lurking this thread and the fellow ZS-A4v2 users have been posting helpful stuff so thanks for that. I ordered the riser cable through the same seller that is specifically for the ZA-A4v2, but I was wondering if there is any other things from the seller I should get for this case?

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Commencing my first sff build as a migration of a 1080p 240hz gaming build in a NZXT H500 into a ZS-A4v2. Ordered the ZS-A4v2 in silver on Superbuy yesterday, but just asked my agent to change the color to black. The item hasn’t shipped to warehouse yet I hope everything goes smoothly. I’ve been lurking this thread and the fellow ZS-A4v2 users have been posting helpful stuff so thanks for that. I ordered the riser cable through the same seller that is specifically for the ZA-A4v2, but I was wondering if there is any other things from the seller I should get for this case?
I see the seller also carries a set of PSU cables whose lengths (I assume) will best fit various components inside the case. So, consider it if it is your cup of tea.

Reactions: Monfy

Monfy

Cable Smoosher
Jan 16, 2020
Darn, the seller just shipped my silver ZS-A4v2 to the warehouse before my agent could notify about the color change to black. This is my first time using Superbuy... will I be able to send it back once it gets to the warehouse and get black? Will I be charged extra?

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
So has anybody here got any actual experience with any of those Ghost clones?
I ordered one with a top hat, will post once it arrives. Won’t ship till February though.
Darn, the seller just shipped my silver ZS-A4v2 to the warehouse before my agent could notify about the color change to black. This is my first time using Superbuy... will I be able to send it back once it gets to the warehouse and get black? Will I be charged extra?
As long as you didn’t order anything custom you should be able to return for a refund, minus shipping and fees.

Reactions: Monfy

SilverJS

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 8, 2018
Anyone knows if the Arctic Accelero 3 fits in the ZSA4v2? The cooler thickness is 54mm (excluding pcb/backplate).

I was just checking this thread one more time before embarking on that research myself. =) I would suppose it would fit, but I'm even more interested to know how thick its stock fan assembly is - I'd much rather run 2 x NF-A12x15s on it.

EDIT : Found this thread on reddit :

In terms of actual heatsink measurement, looks like it's somewhere between 34 and 35 mm, so that part looks OK - but, in there, someone has a pic of the Accelero's backplate. Never thought that would be a problem, but the thing sticks out like 8mm! I don't know why they have those huge spacers between the backplate and the PCB - might be possible to not use them...?

Last edited:
Reactions: heckinwoofer