Other What's on Taobao

Vonwilbur

Chassis Packer
Oct 20, 2017
Hi! Does anyone know (or can anyone message) if the seller of the ZS-A4 plans on providing customization (specifically color customization) of the V2 version of the ZS-A4? I've been waiting for the V2 to come out but would love it anodized in the space gray color that some other people have gotten the previous model in. A pic of the color is below (found from a taobao review.)

hereforthefeast

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 25, 2019
Superbuy isn't better?
I am also in Europe, you recommend those agent over Superbuy?
Thanks
I am in the US but I had a good experience with Superbuy, the agent was very responsive to my messages and I was able to correctly communicate my custom design through the agent to the taobao seller.

denigrate

Efficiency Noob
Oct 11, 2017
A family member is helping me bring back a a modified modular ENP-7660p from taobao and I just wanna be sure I'm getting the modular options as I'm getting a K39v2. I saw a few people here buy if from this link but none are replying: https://world.taobao.com/item/53311...swM38qJmMn6L547GLr4funDjR_k35nIv790WKrxsoOUN0

I just wanna confirm what options (1,2,3,4) is the modular one as I'm confused as the first two option translate to "short" and the last two translate to "internally modified".

1、 短模組+矽膠線一套 968元

2、 短模組+鍍銀線一套 998元

3、 內改矽膠線一套 1018元

4、 內改鍍銀線一套 1048元

The internally modified makes it sounds like thwy are talking about just the cable switch.

Basically how do you say modular in Chinese.

Also what length cables for the K39v2?

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019

Wow another beautiful and sleek case
I was planning to order ZS-A4 V2 but this beautify also caught my eyes
Its more expensive, what do you think about both cases?
I'd prefer sightly bigger volume/dimensions

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
@tinyitx You know what kind of sale is going to happen for singles day on Taobao? (11.11)
Big sales, huge sales, deep discount and madness and chaotic....lol....''Double Eleven'' is like Black Friday + Cyber Monday combined.
Taobao is like ebay and so it really is up to that individual seller offering what kind of discount.
As always, buy from a seller with a good reputation.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
A family member is helping me bring back a a modified modular ENP-7660p from taobao and I just wanna be sure I'm getting the modular options as I'm getting a K39v2. I saw a few people here buy if from this link but none are replying: https://world.taobao.com/item/53311...swM38qJmMn6L547GLr4funDjR_k35nIv790WKrxsoOUN0

I just wanna confirm what options (1,2,3,4) is the modular one as I'm confused as the first two option translate to "short" and the last two translate to "internally modified".

1、 短模組+矽膠線一套 968元

2、 短模組+鍍銀線一套 998元

3、 內改矽膠線一套 1018元

4、 內改鍍銀線一套 1048元

The internally modified makes it sounds like thwy are talking about just the cable switch.

Basically how do you say modular in Chinese.

Also what length cables for the K39v2?
1 and 2 are modular. 'Modular' is '模组 ' in Chinese.
Option 1 has silicone cables while Option 2 uses silver plated cables.
There are 5 pictures in the very top of the product page. Pic 1 (with green silicone cables) is Option 1. Pic 5 (with silver plated cables) is Option 2.

Options 3 and 4 are not modular but fixed cables. The original stock cables are replaced by either silicone cables (Option 3) or silver plated cables (Option 4). It is like in the pic having black cables coming out from the unit.

I have no idea what cable lengths for K39v2 as I suppose it largely depends on the layout of a specific motherboard and a specific display card.

I imagine the basic/standard/default length is 30cm (as implied in the product page). Looks like you can order with an additional increment of 10cm for 10 RMB.

And 1 more thing...just notice the seller offers optional upgrade to Noctua fan too. I think the unit has already been modified with a Sunon fan. It does not say how much though. You might contact the seller to confirm this aspect.

denigrate

Efficiency Noob
Oct 11, 2017
1 and 2 are modular. 'Modular' is '模组 ' in Chinese.
Option 1 has silicone cables while Option 2 uses silver plated cables.
There are 5 pictures in the very top of the product page. Pic 1 (with green silicone cables) is Option 1. Pic 5 (with silver plated cables) is Option 2.

Options 3 and 4 are not modular but fixed cables. The original stock cables are replaced by either silicone cables (Option 3) or silver plated cables (Option 4). It is like in the pic having black cables coming out from the unit.

I have no idea what cable lengths for K39v2 as I suppose it largely depends on the layout of a specific motherboard and a specific display card.

I imagine the basic/standard/default length is 30cm (as implied in the product page). Looks like you can order with an additional increment of 10cm for 10 RMB.

And 1 more thing...just notice the seller offers optional upgrade to Noctua fan too. I think the unit has already been modified with a Sunon fan. It does not say how much though. You might contact the seller to confirm this aspect.
Thank you so much!

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
Big sales, huge sales, deep discount and madness and chaotic....lol....''Double Eleven'' is like Black Friday + Cyber Monday combined.
Taobao is like ebay and so it really is up to that individual seller offering what kind of discount.
As always, buy from a seller with a good reputation.
Usually there are no discounts on these cases for Singles Day. If there are coupons, usually they're not very good at all like 5 RMB off 1000 or something stupid like that. Items that do have discounts appear on Tmall.com. Not many, if any of these custom case makers would have a Tmall store.

Spartoz

Chassis Packer
Jul 28, 2018
What do you guys thinks is the best:
Jonsbo CR701
or ID Cooling IS-60 with 12cmx2.5cm fan ?

They bot have a +-130w tdp
the jonsbo cooler is thicker but the IS-60 is heavier
The jonsbo has 5 heatpipes but in direct touch while the IS-60 has 6 but no direct touch

I really cant decide :\

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
What do you guys thinks is the best:
Jonsbo CR701
or ID Cooling IS-60 with 12cmx2.5cm fan ?

They bot have a +-130w tdp
the jonsbo cooler is thicker but the IS-60 is heavier
The jonsbo has 5 heatpipes but in direct touch while the IS-60 has 6 but no direct touch

I really cant decide :\
A comprehensive comparison of many top down coolers here.
Use Google Translate if you want to get the details.
Otherwise, graphs and tables are good enough.
Simply put, looks like Jonsbo CR701 is better (about 4 to 5 C) for that test configuration.

Spartoz

Chassis Packer
Jul 28, 2018
A comprehensive comparison of many top down coolers here.
Use Google Translate if you want to get the details.
Otherwise, graphs and tables are good enough.
Simply put, looks like Jonsbo CR701 is better (about 4 to 5 C) for that test configuration.

Wow thanks a lot for that link
Its exacly that kind of review that I was looking for but couldn't find anything on google

Its great the jonsbo is even noticeably cheaper than the IS-60 so thats perfect and he even looks better in my opinion

Thanks!

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
can I order a zs-a4v2 with a see through side panel? Or is there an alternative case with acrylic or tempered glass side panels?
No, ZS-A4 V2 does not come with a see through side panel because the top+bottom+side panels are all monolithic in one piece, so to speak. So, there just is not a side panel at all. The internal structure is to be slided into the 'box'.

Reactions: renecop545

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Reactions: est-aki2501

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
I am quite torn between ZS-A4 V2 7.5L and Ultra Civiliz A4F
Any thoughts about these cases?

A4F allows more fans and deeper cpu cooler right?

Thanks
Problem with the A4F is the availability. Looks like the seller has stopped making them due to problems with getting supply. So you're probably best off with a ZS-A4 V2.

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Problem with the A4F is the availability. Looks like the seller has stopped making them due to problems with getting supply. So you're probably best off with a ZS-A4 V2.
Superbuy told me he isn't active and hasn't replied to them yet
How do you know that he is struggling with production?
Any other alternatives to ZS-A4 V2?
Thanks