Other What's on Taobao

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Hello, i found this thread, ce job, those cases are really beautiful
I am looking for a sleek aluminium case such as Jonsbo C2 but with better air flow and allows longer graphic card (280 mm/300 mm)
I m planing to build a Ryzen setup (Ryzen 5 3600/3700x + Super 2070 to 2080ti)

Do you have any model that will fit to my needs? (in silver color)

Thanks

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Excuse me for my ignorance

That ZS-A4 doesnt look like the ones i ve seen on other googled photos

Is it another and newer version?

Thanks

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018

jeanpierre1201

Efficiency Noob
Nov 3, 2019
Jonsbo a4 is the 1st that comes to mind.

Do your prefer sandwich layout or a more standard layout? And is aio support necessary?
I prefer sandwich layout, isnt aio a must if you want to have a decen OC? I like the look of the jonsbo but it's just a little bit too big, I wanna be able put the pc in a dedicated backpack or a bag or something.

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
Yeah V2 is out now. ZS-A4 V2 is the smallest that meets your needs

Thanks you
same model?
Only SFX power supply?

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019

I am going to order this case, i want to be careful about component compatibility
CPU Cooler < 60 mm - check
RTX Graphic card - check
Ryzen 5 3600/3700x - check
SSD M2 or NVME - check

yoycart or chinahao?
yoycart its only about pre-sale (dropshipping?!)
cheaper and much cheaper shipping cost

thanks

NinoPecorino

Tweezer Squeezer
Platinum Supporter
Nov 24, 2017

I am going to order this case, i want to be careful about component compatibility
CPU Cooler < 60 mm - check
RTX Graphic card - check
Ryzen 5 3600/3700x - check
SSD M2 or NVME - check

yoycart or chinahao?
yoycart its only about pre-sale (dropshipping?!)
cheaper and much cheaper shipping cost

thanks
yoycart and chinahao are both inconsistent and have terrible customer service. use superbuy.

Reactions: renecop545

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018

Thanks you
same model?
Only SFX power supply?
That's the ZS-A4S, which supports 1U PSUs only. You want the ZS-A4 V2, no S.

Spartoz

Chassis Packer
Jul 28, 2018
Is it possible to safely buy directly from Taobao to Belgium (should be the same as France) ? Iv heard a lot of bad opinions about superbuy and im not sure if I want to buy on that website ( but other agents / ytopal etc, are way more pricier ... )
I really want to keep the budget low ( - 110€ )
But apparently some people who directly bought from taobao never recieved their things just because the seller diddn't shipped to their country, and after that good luck to get refunded.
Bc i fell in love with that case but i have no real idea where to buy it and its not on aliexpress :/

Last edited:

DKsystem

Average Stuffer
Sep 13, 2016

New photos of white/black anodized. Looks slick.

Reactions: renecop545

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Is it possible to safely buy directly from Taobao to Belgium (should be the same as France) ? Iv heard a lot of bad opinions about superbuy and im not sure if I want to buy on that website ( but other agents / ytopal etc, are way more pricier ... )
But apparently some people who directly bought from taobao never recieved their things just because the seller diddn't shipped to their country, and after that good luck to get refunded.
Bc i fell in love with that case but i have no real idea where to buy it and its not on aliexpress :/

Yeah, c24 is great, it was my second choice after the Sunmilo I've bought. From my experience, bhiner/ytaopal are both cheaper when shipping to Europe and I recommend both websites for their customer service, used them both and never had any problems.

InfernoZeus

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 23, 2017

I ordered the ZS-A4M through Superbuy, and then chose shipment via "Superbuy Tax-Free Line", which cost me about $50. I didn't get charged any customs/taxes/duties as they first ship through their center in the UK, so Belgian customs see it as an internal EU delivery.

I can't comment on the other services, but Superbuy were helpful, especially when I had to extend my Warehouse storage duration.

Reactions: NinoPecorino

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Superbuy isn't better?
I am also in Europe, you recommend those agent over Superbuy?
Thanks

From my experience I ended up paying less using Bhiner and Ytaopal compared to Superbuy when shipping to Poland. I can't say anything bad about Superbuy though, it was just a little more expensive in my case.