Other What's on Taobao

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
As I said I don't know of anything better, I was just trying to mentally prepare you for how terrible those connectors are so you don't expect this to be something for long-term portable use. I wouldn't expect it to last more than perhaps a year with a lot of connections and disconnections (guessing based on own experience with microHDMI connectors) - though if it has two inputs that alleviates the issue a lot, of course. I would recommend you get as thin and light HDMI cables as you can find, as they'll pull less on the connector.
@kroken

No gpu in this case. The bottom slot is for the PSU
Looking at the images, I would assume you cannot use a GPU in this case. No expansion slots.

Sorry my bad i put the wrong URL, to many cases lol. This is the one Sirius case T10 itx

I couldnt find much info other then 1 guy building in it, seem to fit a GPU like the Zotac 1080 ti mini, not sure about the cpu cooler and the flow in this case.. Anyone?

Reactions: prayogahs

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I
Sorry my bad i put the wrong URL, to many cases lol. This is the one Sirius case T10 itx

I couldnt find much info other then 1 guy building in it, seem to fit a GPU like the Zotac 1080 ti mini, not sure about the cpu cooler and the flow in this case.. Anyone?
It depends on the thickness of the panels, but, given the total length is 226mm, I would speculate that it is between 215-220mm in length (internal) for between 3-5mm thick panels. The graphics card you want to add is 211mm long. So unless the panels are thicker than 7mm you should be fine.

MasterHW

Chassis Packer
Dec 29, 2019

GPU is 220mm long, dual slot (40mm).
CPU is 43mm height only, they recommend the Jonsbo HP 400.

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
Thanks guys, so this will fit my zotac card thats good. how do you think the case is compared to velka 5? i calulcated that the Sirious will be arround 100 USD delivered.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
It's more akin to deeper velka3/k39. Very similar to the m69 I mentioned a couple posts up. :) except this has room for fans at the top

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Cool, i will check that one aswell! im currently trying to find a good PSU around 500-600W
The m69 comes with a 450w PSU. Capable for a 2700x +1080ti according to Another user. I'm going with a 2600 +1080ti. :) (about 85 usd for the PSU, custom cables, case and the riser)

ababa

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2019
About Taobao/Superbuy, i paid sightly more for my case
Seller product page indicated: 5.3 kg
When Superbuy shipped to me: 6.6 kg
Also they charge a part of money rate fees, 329 CNY -> 390 CNY (60 CNY)
When converted, 329 CNY = 42 eur (47 usd), i paid 50 eur (56 usd)
Shipping cost is about same, 400 CNY through SAL, i paid 62 eur (70 usd)
I eventually paid in total, 112 eur/125 usd (i had 30 CNY intl ship coupon which i used)
You should expect extra difference around 50/60 CNY for each part (paid product + intl ship)
Does it worth it?
For my case yes even though its not that cheap, Superbuy services are really great (online chat support, agents)
They are responsive, helping you for request/demands, they can negotiate with seller, you can ask more detailled photos and inspect product before doing anything

Reactions: aggressivehog

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019

Hey man, I replied your question on pcpartpicker. If you add case fans on top, its alright in terms of flow but not sure on how good will it cool your card. Quality wise its good and sturdy due to the 3mm aluminium panels but not all hexagon screws align properly flush in the panels. The screws will also need care in screwing as they are easily stripped but they provide a lot of spare screws so you should be fine.

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
Hey man, I replied your question on pcpartpicker. If you add case fans on top, its alright in terms of flow but not sure on how good will it cool your card. Quality wise its good and sturdy due to the 3mm aluminium panels but not all hexagon screws align properly flush in the panels. The screws will also need care in screwing as they are easily stripped but they provide a lot of spare screws so you should be fine.

Thanks man! will probably go for it since the M69 was out of stock.. now just need to find a cheap and good 500W PSU from taobao: What do you guys think about these two?

Last edited:

prayogahs

Airflow Optimizer
Apr 21, 2019
Thanks man! will probably go for it since the M69 was out of stock.. now just need to find a cheap and good 500W PSU from taobao: What do you guys think about these two?

I dont know those PSUs but I recommend to get the ENP-7660B as its the quietest model I have and several others also recommend for the quiet fan. Might be overkill but the noisy fans of other PSUs might annoy you in the long term

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
I dont know those PSUs but I recommend to get the ENP-7660B as its the quietest model I have and several others also recommend for the quiet fan. Might be overkill but the noisy fans of other PSUs might annoy you in the long term

I was actually planning to replace the fan with a noctua to eliminate the fan noise, but not sure if the quality of the PSU is good

yensteel

Caliper Novice
Aug 10, 2017
I may have missed a post on it, but apparently the M99 has a 240mm AIO sibling called the M99S. At 13.6 litres it is very compact for a threadripper-viable case.

Dimensions: 315mm tall x 320mm deep x 135mm wide
Motherboard: Full M-ATX
GPU: 315mm x 55mm x 145mm
PSU: Flex ATX
CPU: 65mm or 240mm aio
Hard Disc: 3x 2.5" and 1x 3.5", but the GPU would be limited to 290mm with the 3.5 hard drive
Second Slot: Low profile slot for other types of expansion

Last edited:
Reactions: dealda

pseudobacon

Average Stuffer
Jan 9, 2018
New Year, new updates.

祖传黑店 (uh, we'll just translate them as Heirloom)
ZS-R01 is up for preorder. Supports 240mm watercooling.

Interestingly enough he's using a 90 degree PCIe riser card, rather than the extension cables that we've seen forever.

Overall dimensions: 32.6x13.1x21.1cm = 9.01L
CPU heatsink height: 48 mm
Maximum GPU length: 320 mm

Warhead
The Papyrus appears to be out of preorder and in production now.

We can see that the air vents have been updated from the Sans case to have rounded ends:

常州嘉硕电脑
This is a store on Taobao which appears to be offering a revised Warhead Sans case called X SANS. I couldn't find this updated design on Warhead's own store though.

Most notably the sharp CNC vents are gone a la Pa, and replaced with round edged cuts like the Papyrus, albeit still without chamfering, so I would still expect air turbulence issues. The power button is now also inset.

机械库 (JXK)
Looks like they have come out with a couple of new cases. First up the F2

Overall dimensions: 30.8x12.3x18.2cm = 6.9L
CPU heatsink height: 55 mm
Maximum GPU length: 305 mm

Second case is the M1

Overall dimensions: 28x27x16cm = 12.1L
CPU heatsink height: 136 mm
Maximum GPU length: 270 mm
PSU support: ATX
Maximum motherboard size: 24.4x18 cm

Interstellar (nice and easy to pronounce English name)
These guys look new, and have come out with a case called the i1

Overall dimensions: 18.8x14.2x26.7cm = 7.1L (pretty sure 6.1L is a typo on the item page)
CPU heatsink height: 67 mm
Maximum GPU length: 180 mm

小喆优品 (they also call themselves ZZAW)
These guys also look new. They have a case called the B2 which appears to be a take on the new Apple Mac Pro.

Overall dimensions: 31x14x23.5cm = 10.2L
CPU heatsink height: 60 mm
Maximum GPU length: 300 mm

天狼星 (Sirius)
Another newcomer it looks like - have come out with the T70

Overall dimensions: 27.7x15.3x22cm = 9.3L
CPU heatsink height: 130 mm
Maximum GPU length: 273 mm