What games are you playing?

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Outer Wilds
Oh, I liked Outer Wilds. Not quite the "OMG THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GOTY" that dominated its critical reception, but it was a really fun and different take on exploration and puzzle solving while also integrating its worldbuilding and narrative elements excellently. Hope you're enjoying it!

Reactions: Shahmatt

Shahmatt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 6, 2017
Oh, I liked Outer Wilds. Not quite the "OMG THIS IS THE ULTIMATE GOTY" that dominated its critical reception, but it was a really fun and different take on exploration and puzzle solving while also integrating its worldbuilding and narrative elements excellently. Hope you're enjoying it!
Yes it's quite interesting. I'm only a couple of hours in so far. So some way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valantar

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
Just started a little anime game from the backlog called Code Vein. Good so far and enjoying the story.

DamnMyGlock

Efficiency Noob
Feb 9, 2021
Black Ops Cold War
Sonic Generations
Naraka Bladepoint (Will continue in August as the demo ended)

I want to finish the Bioshock Collection I bought on Steam in some weeks

lozza_c

Average Stuffer
Aug 26, 2020
I'd forgotten just how difficult it is! Hard mode was a challenge, but finally completed it this morning. 25 years on and the mechanics still hold up - it's still as fun and frenetic as any modern shooter.

Never played Hexen but heard that was a lot of fun too, might have to check it out - been on a bit of an old-school game vibe lately. Rise of the Triad is up next XD

Me and my cousin played a lot of Q3 back in the day. Loved the Orange Smoothie mod as well.

Then got into CS around 0.7b which became my life for a while. Looking back now I have no idea how we coped with 300+ ping and enforced disconnection every 2 hours!

Reactions: GuilleAcoustic

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
I'd forgotten just how difficult it is! Hard mode was a challenge, but finally completed it this morning. 25 years on and the mechanics still hold up - it's still as fun and frenetic as any modern shooter.

Never played Hexen but heard that was a lot of fun too, might have to check it out - been on a bit of an old-school game vibe lately. Rise of the Triad is up next XD

Me and my cousin played a lot of Q3 back in the day. Loved the Orange Smoothie mod as well.

Then got into CS around 0.7b which became my life for a while. Looking back now I have no idea how we coped with 300+ ping and enforced disconnection every 2 hours!

Hard mode you say, but what about nightmare mode :)

Reactions: GuilleAcoustic

nightshift

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 23, 2020
Quake got remastered as I'm sure you all might already know. I missed the first game back then, but find it to be a great package, especially with all the expansions. In the meantime, this title called Prodeus really caught my attention while I'm holding on from replaying my all time favorite FPS - System Shock 2 as I wait for the enhanced edition. Yet I'm tempted to just disable texture filtering and enjoy the crispy pixels that go so well with the low-poly enemies and amazing lighting this game has. Nightdive's really doing just work with these recent remasters.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Because my GTX 1080 died and I refuse to pay more than 600€ for an xx80 class GPU, I've been stuck on a GT 1030 since the start of the year. Games like the Quake Remaster are ways I can play games without running everything at Low and 50% resolution scaling.

I also have both recent Deus Ex games queued up.

Reactions: riba2233

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Because my GTX 1080 died and I refuse to pay more than 600€ for an xx80 class GPU, I've been stuck on a GT 1030 since the start of the year. Games like the Quake Remaster are ways I can play games without running everything at Low and 50% resolution scaling.

I also have both recent Deus Ex games queued up.

You can add Hexen HD 2020 too