What games are you playing?

Moncavo

Average Stuffer
Mar 11, 2020
I think the first video is outdated, because they changed how the shield works, so you have to get direct damage to work.
The second video is ''impossible'' for me kkkk.

My fist build was the Dual katana Bleed Weeb.
My second build that I am playing is Intelligence build.
I want use full Fist build in the future.

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Not Overwatch 2. At least not yet. How was I able to get on Halo 3 in 2007, day one, and be able to play online without the servers getting their backs blown the fuck out? What is with these busted ass modern launches? D2R had this same problem, actually. Perhaps it's a Blizzard thing.

Reactions: thelaughingman

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
I'm afraid GPU prices won't drop much lower any time soon, outside of products being replaced by newer versions. Basically, our money has become less valuable so products became more expensive. Even though the prices should have dropped even more in the past months, due to this, we're not seeing much lower prices. Nvidia's new MSRPs also raise the value of the RTX 3000 series. AMD's products roughly follow suit. The RX 6700XT I bought used in February (8 months ago, while prices were still dropping) hasn't even dropped 20% in price.

Reactions: thelaughingman

Bubba

Average Stuffer
Nov 4, 2019
smallformfactor.net
Over the past year, the games I played are:
The Long Dark -- Story mode is good. Survival mode is very addicting. BTW, this is the only survival game I play.
Destiny 2 -- best first-person-shooter combat I ever played. I play a warlock. Recent updates are underwhelming.
Fallout 4- recently re-installed this game. Graphics still look good. I still get that "playing Fallout" feeling. Feels good.
Star Trek Online - Space battles are still fun and space graphics still look "good enough".
No man's sky -generally good except the most recent update is not so good.

Starfield is coming!!

LeChuck81

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 6, 2019
Anyway: Grim Dawn, Grim Dawn. Did I mention that the Dawn is Grim?
I tried it out, it seems a valid alternative to the Diablo franchise, but I only tried it for a couple of hours for the time being. I found the character building overwhelming, I do hope there's the possibility to respec how many times you need, at least for the first runs, I would like to correct the build basically every time I level upā€¦ šŸ˜…

Elaman

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 13, 2020
I tried it out, it seems a valid alternative to the Diablo franchise, but I only tried it for a couple of hours for the time being. I found the character building overwhelming, I do hope there's the possibility to respec how many times you need, at least for the first runs, I would like to correct the build basically every time I level upā€¦ šŸ˜…
Oh yeah you can reassign points, trust me, you will never screw up your character as many times as me. Just look at my PC builds man, it's the same dynamic, but building a character instead of a PC.

• Haha
Reactions: LeChuck81

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Oh yeah you can reassign points, trust me, you will never screw up your character as many times as me. Just look at my PC builds man, it's the same dynamic, but building a character instead of a PC.
I've spent so many orbs respecing my character in Path of Exile XD. Orbs of regret they called it ... that's so befitting lol

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Not yet. I've been PC less for over 3 years now. Played Path of Exile quite a lot though.

I have a rig with no dGPU ATM, waiting for prices to come back to a sane level.
What are your wishes for performance, resolution, etc? I recently bought a cheap used RX 6600 (Powercolor Fighter, used for mining but in excellent condition) for my secondary PC, and I'm extremely happy with it playing at 1200p. Paid 1900NOK, which was a steal IMO. Performance is good, it's pretty quiet, runs cool, is small, sips power, and just ticked every box for my Densium 4+ build. If you're happy with that level of performance, I'd highly recommend looking for something similar. Paying money to miners sucks, but getting GPUs away from them is worthwhile IMO.

Bubba

Average Stuffer
Nov 4, 2019
smallformfactor.net
If you enjoy challenging turn-based dark/medieval/fantasy/magic/RPG games, this is the best I ever played.
The difficulty is similar to playing pvp against a real person but this is a single-player game.
The game is saved after every move. No reloading if you fail/die. You will die many times while you learn the game.

GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
What are your wishes for performance, resolution, etc? I recently bought a cheap used RX 6600 (Powercolor Fighter, used for mining but in excellent condition) for my secondary PC, and I'm extremely happy with it playing at 1200p. Paid 1900NOK, which was a steal IMO. Performance is good, it's pretty quiet, runs cool, is small, sips power, and just ticked every box for my Densium 4+ build. If you're happy with that level of performance, I'd highly recommend looking for something similar. Paying money to miners sucks, but getting GPUs away from them is worthwhile IMO.
I've been playing PoE with a GT1030 on a 1440p screen ... I guess I don't mind lowering details or resolution if the game is worth it.

I think that 3060 / 6600 level of performance is more than enough. I don't care about RT šŸ˜€

Reactions: Valantar

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
Warhammer 40k: Darktide is in open beta and launching soon. I guess that's where my time will be spent.

Open beta right now, still seems, laggy. Especially in the server department.