confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Roof rack delete:

The red patches on the roof are vinyl covering the holes awaiting a sheet of vinyl to wrap the car from the window line up.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Roof rack delete:

The red patches on the roof are vinyl covering the holes awaiting a sheet of vinyl to wrap the car from the window line up.
Looks good!

Today I did a final presentation over landscape photography, which went fairly well. Then I tested some itty-bitty fans that turned out to be pretty quiet. In the process I accidentally gashed my hand on the side panel, gonna be sure to round all of Radian's edges before I even think about ordering a prototype. I also figured out how to control the brightness of my rgb switch while maintaining the colors so I'm happy about that. Just need to work on a GUI-Serial interface for it... And study... Study first...

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
Went to work at both jobs, got my latest paystub from the second one, still waiting for pay (in cash) from the first. Talked with parents about the potential car purchase (TCO is uneconomical atm). Continued planning my next computer build and looking into streaming in the future. Now I just need to face my imposter syndrome and get back to designing and building things.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
This week;
-Stood down from my manager role at my day job, due to lack of support and stress issues;
-Thus, took a 30% pay cut;
-Re-budgeted to scrape through on said less pay (it's gunna be very tight.. looking after my two kids by myself on minimum wage is tough);
-Started organising CES stuff;
-Santa related stuff for the kids;
-And continued work on SFFn content :D

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
Hang in there man! Taking a wage cut and having a family to support certainly sounds challenging to say the least. Fellow Dad here. But reducing stress and ultimately improving your health and well being is totally worth it in the long run IMO.

You always have the best place on the net here for support bro.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
This week;
-Stood down from my manager role at my day job, due to lack of support and stress issues;
-Re-budgeted to scrape through on said less pay (it's gunna be very tight.. looking after my two kids by myself on minimum wage is tough);

That's one hard decision to take, especially with a family to support. Fellow dad here.

Hopefully you can get a better job later on.

Soul_Est

SFF Guru
SFFn Staff
Feb 12, 2016
This week;
Pulling for you and yours.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
This week;
Hang in there! :)